News Aidyn Johnson signs with Tatura

Remove this Banner Ad

i like the way he throws his body around. plays with some real aggression, get some meat on his shoulders & he could hurt some people the way he attacks the body.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprisingly tough player- a number of his hits hurt Pies players.

Has speed and talent too -will be a player.
That's because he hit them with top speed.

Force = Mass x Acceleration

Yes I to was impressed with his hits and defensive pressure.

That's because he hit them with top speed.

Force = Mass x Acceleration

Yes I to was impressed with his hits and defensive pressure.
Just an observation from today's advertiser...AJ seems to have physically developed across the shoulders and has good height...he really has the attributes to be a very good player for us...speed, height, and team attitude showed with that shepherd for Doogs...
REH...where is his best spot do you think...wing, HFF, FP?

Would've kicked a goal had it not been for Gray not knowing how to shepperd :rolleyes:
You know what scares me too, I'm not 100% convinced that KH wouldn't be telling AJ through the week he should've handballed to R Gray.

I hope I'm wrong, and I hope that R Gray was blasted for not shepherding him, but who knows with Ken.

You know what scares me too, I'm not 100% convinced that KH wouldn't be telling AJ through the week he should've handballed to R Gray.

I hope I'm wrong, and I hope that R Gray was blasted for not shepherding him, but who knows with Ken.

No one tells a greedy small forward not to be a greedy small forward. I also suspect Johnson is aready a favorite. He wasn't in great sanfl form before being picked for his first game.

Just an observation from today's advertiser...AJ seems to have physically developed across the shoulders and has good height...he really has the attributes to be a very good player for us...speed, height, and team attitude showed with that shepherd for Doogs...
REH...where is his best spot do you think...wing, HFF, FP?
Eventually wing I think, but given the way Ken wants us to play Total Football and high half forwards he will play there because both Polec and Amon are wingmen who dont have the running power of Johnson or White to play that high half forward role.

I'm non-committal to Johnson. Has alot of developing to do. Needs to find much more of the ball at SANFL level. Was lucky to get an opportunity this year in the seniors. Will be hard pressed with Motlop being added.

All of the above said, some of his second efforts and chasing was absolutely second to none this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back