Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know how the Rennie player (think it may have been Ednie) is after getting stretchered off late in the last quarter. Took a massive hanger, one of the best I have seen live, and looked to sustain a serious leg injury on landing. All players in the immediate area looked concerned, calling for stretcher straight away.

yep sounds like career ending dislocated ankle for Ednie.

Also looks like a number of mergers in the pipeworks in the golden rivers, could be hay has no choice but to join the picola league

Anyone know how the Rennie player (think it may have been Ednie) is after getting stretchered off late in the last quarter. Took a massive hanger, one of the best I have seen live, and looked to sustain a serious leg injury on landing. All players in the immediate area looked concerned, calling for stretcher straight away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any one give me some reasons as to Berrigans past 2 losses to lower on the ladder clubs ,,, Im aware they have some injuries to top players but thats all I know ,,, someone enlighten please

Looking at the ladder good to see a very even top 8 l, very good for the league

Ednie injury was a nasty one after one of the great hangers on O'Sullivan in the last 10 seconds. Great to see such an even comp with results having more unpredictability than I can recall

Can any one give me some reasons as to Berrigans past 2 losses to lower on the ladder clubs ,,, Im aware they have some injuries to top players but thats all I know ,,, someone enlighten please
I believe they have 12 of their best 22 out . With a couple each of the last couple of weeks being injured early in the game and having them out for remainder of the game .
As Strathy have found out the last couple of weeks , lose a couple ATM and you come back to the pack pretty quick .

but yep sounds like career ending dislocated ankle for Ednie.

Also looks like a number of mergers in the pipeworks in the golden rivers, could be hay has no choice but to join the picola league

What’s the word on the Golden Rivers?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why don’t the NSW sides just play and stuff the Vic sides??

edit: that’s sarcasm
Surely just condense the finals series so that football is played both Saturday and Sunday and catch the week up then. If needed can still extend the season by a week.

Can’t see this happening, teams not expecting to have a home game now having to organise it in 1/2 a day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back