Competitions Pieman Rd 18 vs St Kilda (post your banker here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Beware of the coachless footy club! So far we are 0-2 against clubs that have just lost their coach this year. Time to prove we are a serious finals chance and won't be rattled by a re-energised bunch of underperforming players under an interim coach.

We've now won three on the trot but have only kicked 10 goals for the last four rounds. I don't know if there's going to be a bonanza week in any of our remaining games but if there is, it could be this week against the Saints.

So if you want a banker just nominate him here before match start time. Must be in your Pieman team of course. Game starts at 4:40pm Sunday.

Here are your teams in case you've forgotten:

And here's the leaderboard (with bankers remaining in RH column). There are only 6 H&A rounds left so use your bankers while you can:

I would like to announce that Floridog has been fired as coach of the Floridog Pieman team. Chris the cat has been named as the interim coach. Chris says Dunkley will be the banker this week.

I would like to announce that Floridog has been fired as coach of the Floridog Pieman team. Chris the cat has been named as the interim coach. Chris says Dunkley will be the banker this week.
Innovative tactic. It might just work. :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be going alright if I could nail my bankers ;)

Naughton please
Lloyd thanks mate
Schache pls
Lloyd please
Naughton please
I may as well take the punt on Bailey Dale now he’s in.
Lipinski please
Naughton please
Bailey Dale please.
Bevo extending [ Trumps ] resigning coaches and we win and Lipinski gets lots of goals as my banker thanks
Naughton for me, thanks
Naughton thanks
English please.
La-Lloyd please
Naughton. Thanks
Schache please
Done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back