Competitions Pieman Rd 23 v Adelaide (post your banker here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it Friday already? I forgot to put up the Pieman thread!

I'll add the leaderboard and teams later but here's the thread if you want to post your Rd 23 banker before the weekend.

Your nominated banker must be part of your team and must be nominated here before match start time. It also helps if your banker is actually playing on Sunday. Final 22 will be announced tonight.

If we lose this could well be the season finale for the Pieman. Here's hoping we have plenty more Pieman action still to come. And don't forget that when we play finals everybody gets a banker every game we play.

Leaderboard:
NB - 6 teams have used up their banker quota: dish licker, Bont2Boyd, Doggies_13, the Athenian, grassman75 and Sharkey66. Everybody else has at least one left.

Teams:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens if there is a last-minute team withdrawal of your banker, dogwatch ?
There is no automatic substitute, even for the final H&A round. This rule is designed so you get to preserve your banker to a time of your own choosing but obviously that's no value to anyone in the final round. As you know, no bankers are carried forward into the finals - everyone gets a banker every week in the finals anyway.

You can however nominate one or more reserves, e.g. player x for banker but if he doesn't play then players a, b, c in that order.

It's not often we have a late withdrawal and extremely rare that there are two but if you want to cover all bases I don't mind if you list your whole team as long as I know the sequence to apply them should your first choice(s) be withdrawn.

To simplify it, if you nominate multiple players I will apply them in the sequence that they have been written in your banker nomination. So if you say "player x for banker but if withdrawn I'll have any of a, c, d or b" I will take them in the order a, c, d, b.

It's not good enough to say "player x, but if withdrawn I'll have anyone else in my team". I'll treat that as having NOT nominated a sub. That is, you MUST name the player.

There is no automatic substitute, even for the final H&A round. This rule is designed so you get to preserve your banker to a time of your own choosing but obviously that's no value to anyone in the final round. As you know, no bankers are carried forward into the finals - everyone gets a banker every week in the finals anyway.

You can however nominate one or more reserves, e.g. player x for banker but if he doesn't play then players a, b, c in that order.

It's not often we have a late withdrawal and extremely rare that there are two but if you want to cover all bases I don't mind if you list your whole team as long as I know the sequence to apply them should your first choice(s) be withdrawn.

To simplify it, if you nominate multiple players I will apply them in the sequence that they have been written in your banker nomination. So if you say "player x for banker but if withdrawn I'll have any of a, c, d or b" I will take them in the order a, c, d, b.

It's not good enough to say "player x, but if withdrawn I'll have anyone else in my team". I'll treat that as having NOT nominated a sub. That is, you MUST name the player.
Thanks for that.

IF Naughton withdraws, heaven help us.... I mean, I'll have Bailey Smith please.

But Naughton first choice.

Naughton Please
In a different and completely unexpected move I'll go with Bailey Dale please.
Suckling please....
Naughton please
Richards, thanks.
Please cancel Richards and install West instead. Thanks.
Going for la-Lloyd again please
West please
Doctor Lipschitz please
Rhylee West for banker.
Lloyd pls
R.West please
West for banker
Got to be Bail Dale
West and English as backup please
Dunkley please
Naughton plz
Naughton please
Thanks for that.

IF Naughton withdraws, heaven help us.... I mean, I'll have Bailey Smith please.

But Naughton first choice.
Done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back