Pies v Eagles - Triple M voting, you cannot be serious?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
collingwood defeated the eagles by 100 points, not a close match by any means. triple m votes...
  • dane swan 3
  • leon davis 2
  • dean cox 1
are you joking triple m? only 2 collingwood players played a better game than dean cox on a losing team of 100 points?
cox may have played well but i find any argument for 3rd bog hard to stomach, what "he single handedly kept his team in the game!", "if it wasnt for cox they would have been beaten by more".
you are a pack of clowns triple m, pull your heads out of each others clackers and open your stupid eyes.

collingwood defeated the eagles by 100 points, not a close match by any means. triple m votes...
  • dane swan 3
  • leon davis 2
  • dean cox 1
are you joking triple m? only 2 collingwood players played a better game than dean cox on a losing team of 100 points?
cox may have played well but i find any argument for 3rd bog hard to stomach, what "he single handedly kept his team in the game!", "if it wasnt for cox they would have been beaten by more".
you are a pack of clowns triple m, pull your heads out of each others clackers and open your stupid eyes.

Who cares, you won.
:rolleyes:

• dane swan 3
  • leon davis 2
  • dean cox 1

30 disposals and 36 hitouts states otherwise. If anything you need to open your eyes. He is the reason they are anywhere near where they are. They would be getting flogged every week if it wasn't for him standing up.

Dean Cox again proved again today just how amazingly better he is than every ruckman in living memory. He consistently beats the opposition in the ruck, gets more possessions than most midfielders and kicks goals.

But if a hundred goal win still gets you down then i'm guessing that life has been cruel to you lately. Chin up.

• dane swan 3
  • leon davis 2
  • dean cox 1

this is going well.......

• dane swan 3
  • leon davis 2
  • dean cox 1

Hahahahaha well you just made yourself look like an absolute idiot who knows nothing about football. What does it make a difference that Collingwood won by 100 points? Answer that? What difference does it make? Cox played AMAZINGLY well... More than deserves 1 vote.

You sir are an idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

care to come back to your thread ferris?

you have got a lot of people onside.....

i'm here, mods please delete this thread. mostly getting replies from posters who support inferior or "marked for extinction" teams who already have an inbred tanking mentality. here at collingwood we strive for perfection so why didn't we get the other vote.
i'll console myself with a replay of the game.

i'm here, mods please delete this thread. mostly getting replies from posters who support inferior or "marked for extinction" teams who already have an inbred tanking mentality. here at collingwood we strive for perfection so why didn't we get the other vote.

Striving for perfection in no way means you get perfection.

Cox was amazing in a losing team...

Think back to Judd- BOG in that derby, and what did freo fans do? aha BOO HIM.

Just because you won, doesnt mean all your players were better than the eagles. You worked better as a team.

Poor play my friend. :thumbsdown:

If a team gets beaten by 100 points, there cannot be any votes for the opposition. Cox had the most tap outs but they were obviously not effective tap outs. Kicked one out on the full. dropped a mark into the post cost his team a goal. Great player, who racked up alot of possies, but he was far from 100% efficiency.

We never poll votes when we lose. The other team always gets votes when we win (even if its by 100). Its why we never go well in the awards etc. Its just another sad fact about the club but in the end theres only one "award" that matters.

Completely disagree with the OP. Cox and Kerr (who was BOG by a mile in the first half) both could have warranted votes. Kennedy was also very good for them. They just had a ridiculous number of passengers.

What a tosser !!

ABC Radio also gave Cox a vote.

Thousands of black and white dummies are reported to have been spat at the ground moments thereafter. Tissues were also seen in use following the removal of the dummies.

I can see how that would be upsetting for you after that win. FFS :rolleyes:

Colliongwood supporters= biggest knobs in footy. Despicable lsoers and now we know they are shocking winners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back