Autopsy Pies v Kuwarna (Crows) - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sat May 18TH 1:45PM (M.C.G.)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies have won the last 5 games some of them close but still you can't tip against them when was the last night the Crows knocked Pies off at the MCG? would have to imagine it was a long time ago.

Pies have won the last 5 games some of them close but still you can't tip against them when was the last night the Crows knocked Pies off at the MCG? would have to imagine it was a long time ago.
You have to go back a while to find the last team we actually beat Collingwood.

Our games against Collingwood recently have mostly been close (four of the last five by less than a kick), we just haven't been able to get over the line.

I'm not confident looking at our side though, Nicks has selected way too many passengers (McHenry, Murphy, Hamill, Smith, Butts, Jones and Cook).

Today we are all Crows supporters. I hope they win by 15 goals.

I asked ChatGPT to write me a poem about the Crows winning today, it says:

In stadiums vast, where echoes soar,Beneath the arch, where dreams implore,Two titans clashed, with hearts aflame,In the realm of footy's hallowed game.

Collingwood, proud in black and white,Their banners unfurled, their spirits ignite.But fate, fickle as the winds that blow,Decreed a different path to go.

Adelaide's Crows, with wings unfurled,Their resolve as steadfast as the world,In amber fields, they danced with grace,And etched their tale upon the space.

The clash was fierce, with passion's fire,Each tackle, mark, and swift desire,Yet in the end, as shadows fell,A tale of triumph Adelaide did tell.

For though Collingwood fought with might,And through the fray, upheld their plight,'Twas Adelaide's song that filled the air,Their victory, a triumph rare.

And so, amidst the cheers and sighs,The victor's laurels reach the skies,But in defeat, Collingwood stands tall,For in the struggle, they gave their all.

Oh, if you could but see,This scene of sportsmanship's decree,Where victor and vanquished both can say,In the field of battle, honor holds sway.

It is bad.

Last edited:
I'd like to start of by acknowledging that I am about to take up 5 minutes of your time talking about my granny that you all never met and then I'm gonna ramble about random stuff and use words that none of you understand but I'll you this story about my uncle.......... (3 minutes later) and I'd also like to acknowledge Barry, my Aunties second cousin twice removed, his story involves....... (3 minutes later) and woooma jenga welcome

Seriously, is this a tactic to bore us silly and build suspense, coz 90% of it seems pointless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont know why Collingwood players bother kicking to Cox.
4 times they have kicked to him and 4 times he has either ran under it or is too slow to get there.

I'd like to start of by acknowledging that I am about to take up 5 minutes of your time talking about my granny that you all never met and then I'm gonna ramble about random stuff and use words that none of you understand but I'll you this story about my uncle.......... (3 minutes later) and I'd also like to acknowledge Barry, my Aunties second cousin twice removed, his story involves....... (3 minutes later) and woooma jenga welcome

Seriously, is this a tactic to bore us silly and build suspense, coz 90% of it seems pointless.
If I want to acknowledge my nanna I go to the cemetery.. Not sure why he wants to make a public service announcement about it and bore the shit out of the general public.

Back