Mod. Notice Player Sponsorship Badges on BF 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

So it's linked to the BF membership packages?
Sort of. If you put money in for the sponsorship, you get a year of either gold or platinum membership. But you can still get the BFSC membership normally. It's just a bit of an added bonus for the sponsorship.

So it's linked to the BF membership packages?

$50 gives you a gold BFSC for 12 months, $100 a platinum BFSC. All the social events we raffle off between everyone involved. As I sunk about half the cost I grabbed the seating as you had to nominate a name (I believe you can get it cheaper without them).

The next event will be the Charlie Sutton medal at the end of the year.

$50 gives you a gold BFSC for 12 months, $100 a platinum BFSC. All the social events we raffle off between everyone involved. As I sunk about half the cost I grabbed the seating as you had to nominate a name (I believe you can get it cheaper without them).

The next event will be the Charlie Sutton medal at the end of the year.

Thanks for the info, I had been curious for a while to understand what the various player sponsorships meant.

Thanks for the info, I had been curious for a while to understand what the various player sponsorships meant.

No worries. For the Howard sponsor it was 3250. Included the events and seating, the Austin sponsor was $820 and just included one seat to one event.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back