Adelaide
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
This is from afl.com.au

Late Wizard start for Crows' quintet
1:43:18 PM Fri 24 January, 2003
Alan Shiell
afc.com.au

At least five Adelaide players – Mark Bickley, Scott Welsh, Daniel Schell, Kris Massie and James Begley – are unlikely to be considered for selection in the club’s first Wizard Home Loans Cup match against Port Adelaide at AAMI Stadium on Saturday night, February 22.

Bickley (leg infection), Welsh (groin), Schell (groin), Massie (mild chronic fatigue syndrome) and Begley (shoulder) are still on restricted training programs that will continue into next month.

Wayne Carey (hamstring) and Mark Stevens (back) also have been on restricted programs but are expected to be back in full training next week and, barring any setbacks, ought to be available to play against the Power.

All seven players rested from the Crows’ full-scale competitive training session at Max Basheer Reserve on Friday.

The demanding 90-minute workout started at 8am – an hour earlier than scheduled because of the oppressive heat.

I was expecting Begley to be ready for Round 1 of the Wizard Cup.:(

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
This is from afl.com.au

Late Wizard start for Crows' quintet
1:43:18 PM Fri 24 January, 2003
Alan Shiell
afc.com.au

Bickley (leg infection), Welsh (groin), Schell (groin), Massie (mild chronic fatigue syndrome) and Begley (shoulder) are still on restricted training programs that will continue into next month.

Wayne Carey (hamstring) and Mark Stevens (back) also have been on restricted programs but are expected to be back in full training next week and, barring any setbacks, ought to be available to play against the Power.

All seven players rested from the Crows’ full-scale competitive training session at Max Basheer Reserve on Friday.

(

Absolutely correct according to my mate who went down to Crows training this morning and watched their scratch match. He has given me a full report on the scratch match which I will post either late tonight or tomorrow by lunchtime all going well. I can't do it tonight as I'm about to go out for the evening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back