PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone bought Beat Saber ?
The videos online make it look fun, but you can't add custom tracks on the PSVR version which is a huge limitation imo
Yeah I'm keen on it as well but the lack of music stops me pulling the trigger. I'll grab it when it goes on sale and take a look.

Most of us have had the dream of taking off Top Gun style of a carrier is a jet fighter. Ace Combat offer the experience. The first mission can be a vomit inducing because of the sky & ocean both being blue. The second mission was a lot easier! If unsure wait for deal in a couple of months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. It just happens to be what I'm playing atm.

Presumably I'll have to buy the game again to find the vr content is a couple of isolated missions entirely separate from the game.

No Man’s Sky Virtual Reality is not a separate mode, but the entire game brought to life in virtual reality. Anything that is possible in No Man’s Sky, NEXT or any other update is ready and waiting as an immersive and enriched VR experience.

No Man’s Sky Virtual Reality, like all the parts of Beyond, will be free to existing players.

https://uploadvr.com/no-mans-sky-vr-confirmed/

Blood and Truth also got a release date.

Looks cool, a bit like a full version of the VR Worlds gangster game. It was like playing lock, stock and two smoking barrels.

VR is great, just a complete bastard to get out and set-up. Can't wait for the PS5, wireless headset which I'm assuming they must be working on.

Blood and Truth also got a release date.

Now that looks like fun.

Looks cool, a bit like a full version of the VR Worlds gangster game. It was like playing lock, stock and two smoking barrels.
Exactly what I thought.
VR is great, just a complete bastard to get out and set-up. Can't wait for the PS5, wireless headset which I'm assuming they must be working on.
Agreed again although they already have cordless ones if you look at some of their past advertising..

I believe its made by the same people, so hopefully the already good experience will be improved on to become a great experience.

As with all VR stuff I'll wait for it to drop in price and grab it. The two things I really wanted was a golf game and a decent fishing game so hopefully Everybody's golf is good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back