The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

It sounds horrible but I kinda hope for some kind of karmic balancing to find its way to these 'bad apple' cops (as in a sound beating, not lynching) in the complete absence of any official human justice being applied here.

How can you be so outraged yet belittle the BLM movement? STOP THE VIOLENCE FROM THE POLICE!!!

Because there is no current BLM matter regarding police brutality!!!

The U.S. thing hass been subverted by the usual idiots for a swathe of different purposes.

Because there is no current BLM matter regarding police brutality!!!

The U.S. thing hass been subverted by the usual idiots for a swathe of different purposes.

That anger had a source though, and it's the same one you yourself are angry about. The same one I'm angry about. It's about the people we entrust with our safety enough to give a badge and a gun and military-grade backup abusing that trust and the level of power we give them over us - that s**t should not ride.

BLM activists may have a different shade of skin than you or I but they are just saying 'enough!' with the police violence. The looting I will call out as wrong but the actual protests? The anger they feel at 'the system'? I sympathise.

Now this is the sort of police work we can all support

No second chances

I hope her insurance company refuses to pay out.
The window could end up costing her more than her accumulated fines.
Ye... hesss... the attractive bimbo or her countless cohorts of various varieties and intentions are getting called out...
It might not hurt now but it will be a downfall of the inflated boobs and lips along with the scary try hard "I really am smart"
is gonna get cha...

This a***hole gets off with a slap on the wrist and no conviction recorded for wilfully endangering a DV victim's life? The justice system simply doesn't work. Hey judge, who gives a f*** if he can't find another job if he gets sacked from the police? That just encourages more idiots to pull similar moves knowing they won't get sacked for it.

This a***hole gets off with a slap on the wrist and no conviction recorded for wilfully endangering a DV victim's life? The justice system simply doesn't work. Hey judge, who gives a f*** if he can't find another job if he gets sacked from the police? That just encourages more idiots to pull similar moves knowing they won't get sacked for it.

The whole idea that you can confess to something , have it acknowledged in court, but not have a conviction, leaving your employer forced to retain you or face discrimination charges is just totally *ed.
They need to throw away a heap of precedence and :
Did they do it ? Guilty = Convicted.
Did they not do it? Not Guilty = Not convicted.

If he now does it again, he can claim he has no priors. What a load of crap.

Yeah totally useless for any job, so we have to keep him in the police.

Appalling behaviour by VicPol.

I'm not a fan of Avi Yemini but the off camera statements of the MSM journos were revealing. There was a big difference in their personal experience i.e. being moved on and threatened with arrest, compared to their officials reports of the protest.

There was also a big difference between the police treatment of Yemini and other journalists. Yemeni was arrested for initially 'this bloke here is not here for any purposeful reason', forcibly detained, charged with 'hindering police' despite not being asked to move on. Then later have the police go round to his house.

I'm not a fan of Avi Yemini but the off camera statements of the MSM journos were revealing. There was a big difference in their personal experience i.e. being moved on and threatened with arrest, compared to their officials reports of the protest.

There was also a big difference between the police treatment of Yemini and other journalists. Yemeni was arrested for initially 'this bloke here is not here for any purposeful reason', forcibly detained, charged with 'hindering police' despite not being asked to move on. Then later have the police go round to his house.

We need to start jailing police officers for unlawful detention/ imprisonment and kidnap where it is clear it is an abuse of power or an act of ones own folly.

Police serve the will of society under the laws of the land. They are not an organisation that is a law unto itself.

In this case the arresting officer should be terminated, as he has made false statements and thus can't be relied upon in courts to provide reliable statements required under statute. In short, any defence lawyer could bring this video before a judge as evidence, the arresting officer is an unreliable witness. He is now no longer capable of doing his job and thus a career in uber is probably the only choice for all concerned.

Last edited:

Vile stuff. The officers involved have a lot to answer for. But they'll get off with no real consequences I'm sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One bloke taken down by six police. One police officer appears to stamp on the guy's head while the guy is on the ground, not resisting. Another slams his knee into the back of the guy's head.

All Lives Matter?

BLM and Antifa will release a statement about this shocking police brutality any minute now.

Oh wait, the victim was white. :(

BLM and Antifa will release a statement about this shocking police brutality any minute now.

Oh wait, the victim was white. :(

And it wasn't shockinig.

And sorted's comment about "6 police" yeah...does he really think it makes sense to go him one on one in a fair fight?

And it wasn't shockinig.

And sorted's comment about "6 police" yeah...does he really think it makes sense to go him one on one in a fair fight?

They are ultimately tax payer funded bureaucrats like the rest of them.

One bloke taken down by six police. One police officer appears to stamp on the guy's head while the guy is on the ground, not resisting. Another slams his knee into the back of the guy's head.

All Lives Matter?

I'd much prefer to see Avi Yemini report on domestic violence, he is an expert in that field.

It would also add some context.

I'd much prefer to see Avi Yemini report on domestic violence, he is an expert in that field.

It would also add some context.

You're ok with police stamping on people's heads unless you don't like who reports it?

Would The Age and VicPol Professional Standards Command have picked up on this if Yemeni and others had not reported it?

Imagine ramming a guy with your car before stomping his head in.

Disgusting blue pigs.

This comprehensively proves there's a glaring need for police reform, but none of our gutless politicians will even contemplate such a thought.

These things happen from time to time. It doesn't make it right but they do happen.

What is more important is the police reports are consistent with the facts and appropriate action taken. This may include termination and criminal charges against the police. Where police fail to report another police officer or make false statements in their reports, they should be terminated.

Where police reports are handed up but appropriate action not taken. The senior officers up to and including the commissioner, the director general, the portfolio politician and the premier should be held criminally accountable.

Accountability is so important. Unfortunately it is all a little too late and we are witnessing the brutality of the police and even the birth of a police state.

Imagine ramming a guy with your car before stomping his head in.

Disgusting blue pigs.

This comprehensively proves there's a glaring need for police reform, but none of our gutless politicians will even contemplate such a thought.

This incident gets worse as more evidence comes out. The police rammed a guy with a car then once he was on the ground stamped on his head.

I don't think we are dealing with an isolated incident. There seems to be a number of incidents where Vicpol have abused their powers - which slates back to the current government.

If some police are just assholes the whole basis of the black lives matter could be false.

This incident gets worse as more evidence comes out. The police rammed a guy with a car then once he was on the ground stamped on his head.

I don't think we are dealing with an isolated incident. There seems to be a number of incidents where Vicpol have abused their powers - which slates back to the current government.

If some police are just assholes the whole basis of the black lives matter could be false.

it's comforting for WA to know though, that 95% of police support police lock downs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back