Preview Port Adelaide v Sydney - AFL 2020 Rd 14 - Saturday 29 August 2020 @1:45 PM (AEST) - AO

Who will win?

• Port Adelaide by TONNES

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Port Adelaide by GRAMS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Sydney by OUNCES

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sydney by POUNDS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Facts like how half your team was on the gear through the mid 2000s
Who cares if some 20-somethings like to party?

that the umps have looked after you at home pretty much from the AFL's inception, or the fact that WC have the most hated supporter based in the competition? Those facts.
Stop clutching at straws.

Tell everyone more about how your penis totally isn't small.

Up your arse Jesus.
You give off some pretty obvious psychosexual cues.

How does that work? I don't support the Swans.

You have a vivid imagination.
Pretty sure Port losing helps your mob.

Otherwise why are you here? So worked up about a game that means nothing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Port losing helps your mob.
I don't think Port are in any danger of being overtaken by WC. That ship has sailed.

Otherwise why are you here?
Like there's some unavoidable connection between WC's ladder position and me posting in a gameday thread. You should be a detective.

Where's that poster who thinks Butters is overrated LOL

I don't know what roo is on about it's al
I feel like Butters is crying out for a perfect pun/nickname but no one has really stuck the landing yet.

Like when he kicked the winner from that great tap by Lycett last week and all the commentators butchered some line about a "knife through butter" which made no sense.

His nickname should be Peanut.
Let's not get clever with nicknames ok let's stick to chucking an o or y at the end of a name or just use initials.

Win by over by 4 goals, lose free kick count 16-12 and yet we've had the golden run if you read this s**t. Lol.

Never change.

Win by over by 4 goals, lose free kick count 16-12 and yet we've had the golden run if you read this sh*t. Lol.

Never change.

You do realise you can lose a free kick count and still have a good run with receiving undeserved free kicks and not being penalised when you should be.

You do realise you can lose a free kick count and still have a good run with receiving undeserved free kicks and not being penalised when you should be.
Not with the way if was presented today.

Hardly think we were blessed. If losing free kick count while winning easily is blessed well...

Win by over by 4 goals, lose free kick count 16-12 and yet we've had the golden run if you read this sh*t. Lol.

Never change.

I would take winning ugly over a bottom 4 team over losing nobly/beautifully to a top 4 team any day of the week.

A win is a win,the draw has evened itself out this year anyway with all teams playing each other once, beats me why so many neutrals are acting like such babies over your win lol

beats me why so many neutrals are acting like such babies over your win lol
I love supporting a team that gets everyone involved lol

Coasting along, getting players back and ontop of the ladder. Life's good.

Great to see one team from South Australia flying the flag !

If Carlton don't win it, a Port Adelaide flag would be great for footy 🍐🍐🍐
I agree accept for the Carlton part. The thought of Richmond Geelong or west coast isn't great. Happy for port or Brisbane or the doggies as a big outsider to win it.

Back