Port Adelaide Youtube videos.........add your favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

That Essendon win in 01 is one of the best. Agree with it being our best non finals win...I love the character we showed in being able to lift in those final few minutes to win the game when they were coming back. We need to get that mentality back in the club...look at recent years and how many times we have faltered when put under pressure late. Hopefully this new era can recapture that spirit

Dude, learn how to load youtube videos ... ;)

It was around 3am and wasn't ****ed to be rembering how to upload embedded youtube videos .

Also the website in the videos and pictures section which has the matches of the last 10 seasons needs a higher resolution grandfinal from 2004. It looked aweful. Still loved watching up until the first goal though.

The Adelaide oval game is the best I've ever seen watching on TV. That includes the 2004 granny (obvs I'd prefer the grand final for the good of the club, but it's the emotion I felt watching the game). I dunno if it's just cause I'm older, or cause of the state the club is in, but I can remember everything about that game vividly.

We are Port Adelaide? Bloody oath we are. Everyone else can go and get ****ed.

Don't know if this has been posted.....but it's a ripper. Keep an eye out for a young WG Tredrea at 3:18

Port Adelaide: 140 Years

[youtube]gm755kxP_U0[/youtube]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back