Opinion Port Adelaide's DNA is fundamentally different... its core responsibility is football

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything needs to be considered a win. There are no neutral results when it comes to image - it's either good PR or bad PR.

Grundy not choosing Port is Bad PR.

The PR Team needs to justify WHY he didn't choose Port in a way that makes Port look good, and they need to do it before people start speculating about why he didn't choose Port. Otherwise, people will talk and thats Bad PR.

Grundy likes the big smoke too much and I have it on good authority that he does not want to return home. It only needed a decent offer from a club in Melbourne or Sydney for Brodie to turn his back on us. The talk of Port being in the box seat for his services was media talk and I am not sure we were ever the front runners. I think maybe Port was a fall back if an offer from the bright lights did not eventuate.

Grundy was a big risk, huge contract and hasn't played that well for a while now.

What do they need to keep face about. He chose Sydney, good luck to him, that's where it ends and we move on. Got more important things to be worrying about right now than Brodie Grundy.
Grundy was very good for the Dees when Gawn was out injured during the year and he played as the sole ruck.

Is it really that big of a deal that he chose Sydney over us that they would need to leak lies about it? You can't woo them all, and trying to get all of Esava BZT and Grundy with our draft hand was always going to be near on impossible. I'm actually happy that this is the one that fell through, as long as we get all of Esava BZT and Sweet.

Grundy was a big risk, huge contract and hasn't played that well for a while now.

What do they need to keep face about. He chose Sydney, good luck to him, that's where it ends and we move on. Got more important things to be worrying about right now than Brodie Grundy.
Grundy turns down Port.
Meh.

Bigger fish to fry than big money hipster.

Grundy turns down Port.
Meh.

Bigger fish to fry than big money hipster.
Agreed, each to their own as the old saying goes but hipster or not, and at the risk of upsetting anyone, a bloke wearing nail polish (ala a pic of Grundy that someone put up on another thread), is to me about as far removed from Port Adelaide's DNA as you could get.

a bloke wearing nail polish (ala a pic of Grundy that someone put up on another thread), is to me about as far removed from Port Adelaide's DNA as you could get.

that's probably why our current regime targeted him, to piss us off, have him in teal nailpolish modelling the new PORT POWER tee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back