Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Warren Tredrea be a no-show at the Nine News desk tonight over station’s new Covid-19 vaccination policy?

Channel 9 Adelaide is preparing for tonight’s news bulletin without high-profile presenter Warren Tredrea after the station introduced a new Covid-19 vaccination policy today.
The Advertiser understands weekday sports presenter Tredrea will be a no-show for tonight’s bulletin – the same day Nine introduced a double vaccination mandate for everyone on its sites nationally.

Sports journalist Tom Rehn is expected to replace Tredrea alongside newsreaders Brenton Ragless and Kate Collins.

Tredrea and Nine have both declined to comment on the situation but Tredrea, a former Port Adelaide premiership captain, is understood to be “pro choice” on Covid vaccinations.

Onya Treddars

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What we all knew would happen has happened. it will be an interesting couple of weeks.

SA Health are slow to get information up on the SA Health website. The latest COVID 19 Update is no 392 posted on 30 November. No mention of the 2 positives from the eastern suburbs school reunion.

SA Health still have not tracked down the person who infected the others at the Theatre Bugs function. If that is the case how many others has he infected and how is it that QR Codes were not enforced by the venue?

SA Health website now has the close contact details up...

1638350172661.png

Last edited:

Will Warren Tredrea be a no-show at the Nine News desk tonight over station’s new Covid-19 vaccination policy?

Channel 9 Adelaide is preparing for tonight’s news bulletin without high-profile presenter Warren Tredrea after the station introduced a new Covid-19 vaccination policy today.
The Advertiser understands weekday sports presenter Tredrea will be a no-show for tonight’s bulletin – the same day Nine introduced a double vaccination mandate for everyone on its sites nationally.

Sports journalist Tom Rehn is expected to replace Tredrea alongside newsreaders Brenton Ragless and Kate Collins.

Tredrea and Nine have both declined to comment on the situation but Tredrea, a former Port Adelaide premiership captain, is understood to be “pro choice” on Covid vaccinations.

Silly boy. Wife is one of those wellness types which likely explains his stance.
Wonder if fiveaa have similar restrictions?

Yeah I'm critical of mandates but not anti vax, I got vaxxed.

Then there's the anti MRNA vax, a small population but still exists, waiting for Covax or Novavax.

Then, the next step, is your anti vax, not ifs or buts.

If someone isn't vaxxed, they are not the top one.

Silly boy. Wife is one of those wellness types which likely explains his stance.
Wonder if fiveaa have similar restrictions?

well he could just do that from home though.. maybe they can do what they did to Jane Reilly once 10 did all the bulletins from melb etc and have him do it outside somewhere every night. Unfortunately it's pretty much the end of him on the footy calls though unless something drastically changes between now and then.

What we all knew would happen has happened. it will be an interesting couple of weeks.

SA Health are slow to get information up on the SA Health website. The latest COVID 19 Update is no 392 posted on 30 November. No mention of the 2 positives from the eastern suburbs school reunion.

SA Health still have not tracked down the person who infected the others at the Theatre Bugs function. If that is the case how many others has he infected and how is it that QR Codes were not enforced by the venue?

SA Health website now has the close contact details up...

View attachment 1290651

Christmas gonna be ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heck me there's some panicking going on over there.

Here there's about half a dozen new cases a week and no one cares. That's probably gonna be the norm now. I daresay that's the case in most placed, even Victoria. In SA it seems like hands are firmly positioned over the panic stations button.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
fu** me there's some panicking going on over there.

Here there's about half a dozen new cases a week and no one cares. That's probably gonna be the norm now. I daresay that's the case in most placed, even Victoria. In SA it seems like hands are firmly positioned over the panic stations button.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

That's what happens when politicians and health bureaucrats spend the best part of two years giving people the false impression that their amazing leadership has helped keep them safe and allowed the state to effectively dodge the pandemic. The time of reckoning and the time of reality is now here and people will panic over the slightest hint of a virus which is now endemic worldwide being in their community, even when 90% of the population is vaccinated against it.

I believe he's more anti mandate than anti vax
Reckon we had this conversation back in September. He’s anti covid vax. He’s been anti vax on 5aa all year. I’ll miss his input re footy but I won’t miss him using phrases like “it’s experimental” and ”it has t been tested yet”. I think Hammer would be a good replacement.

South Australia's parliament will be adjourned on Thursday morning, and all MPs and staff directed to avoid in-person meetings, after former premier Jay Weatherill tested positive for COVID-19. "Members of Parliament, and all staff who worked at Parliament House on 30 November or 1 December 2021, should avoid undertaking in-person meetings or electoral office business or other work which involves working closer to any person than 1.5 [metres]," the letter states. "Further advice in relation to the afternoon session will be provided tomorrow morning when the situation becomes clearer."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back