Port To Smash Richmond !!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Total Power said:
Whoa! this is a first one :rolleyes: , where did the richmond bangwagon go? i dont care if you take the pleasure, i am not cocky enough like dice man to start these crap threads and get my fair share of karma.

Obsessed. Seems you cant post these days without mentioning my name.

It would seem you're very easy to get too, I dont even think of you unless Im reading your posts, but you see a thread about Richmond and your mind thinks DICE!!!!! :D

Punt_Road_Roar said:
I thought I'd get in early so I can take pleasure when I get proved wrong.

Bookmarked please !!!

Why dont you concentrate on this week. Anyway you guys jump off quick dont ya?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Punt_Road_Roar said:
I thought I'd get in early so I can take pleasure when I get proved wrong.

Bookmarked please !!!

you are only saying it this way cos of the previous predictions all were wrong .... but it would be even funnier if you were right. for your sake, I hope you are right ! :D

The Dice Man said:
Its the three months of constant losing that has affected your brain isnt it?

Cause there is no way known anyone could be as ****ing stupid as you are!

please die.

don't like it, don't post. wasn't it you yourself who posted the same thing in the other thread of your wonderful tipping for this weekend ? you are nothing but a 2 faced lout :thumbsu:

The Dice Man said:
**** off and die. Or even better, why dont you start a petition to sack Sheedy?

Oh you've already done that and been laughed out of town havent you... hahah ****er!

I'd expect better from someone like you, or well maybe I shouldn't. I might aswell expect the worst in a bad way from you, you know ... you not being to bright and all ...

come one dude, try a bit harder, I know you can do it, just squeeze it out a lil bit more, it's almost ther ..... do it for the team Freddy Feelgood :thumbsu:

The Dice Man said:
You're not worthy of anything more than contempt.

took you a while to reply, and I am quite suprised at your lack of attempt to be quite honest. run along now kiddy ...

I'm sure your lack of thought in your posts are now required in the Political Forum Section :thumbsu:

Aaron said:
took you a while to reply, and I am quite suprised at your lack of attempt to be quite honest. run along now kiddy ...

I'm sure your lack of thought in your posts are now required in the Political Forum Section :thumbsu:
Someone please cut off this guys hands so he can no longer type!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back