Game Day Port v Swantits

Remove this Banner Ad

Season defining game.

Start well 3 goals up at quarter time because there's no reason why we shouldn't be. Charlies radar is on and he kicks 5.
Ladhams gets a rising star nom.

Or we Port it up.

Port by 4 points. Behind most of the day as Swans more desperate and play true wet weather footy.

Eventually, despite ourselves, we scratch and claw our way to a scrappy victory.

By 4 points - and we get the four points in the bank too. Level with the Camries - but still 2+percentage points behind.

Daughter wants to go so just us going.
See you there :) got my Brother-in-Law in tow, who's down from Qld and tells me he's never been colder in his life.
Norwich FC had their pants pulled down by Liverpool overnight so altho' expected it's got my day off to a slow start.
Well bugger all that, it's gameday and i'm off to support the boys, join the march AND if we win, get s**t faced tonight.

Ladhams to show the footy world last week was no fluke and light up AO. Todd to play a blinder and get us the win we need.
Carn Ports we can do this.

I reckon the swannie's form in conditions like those expected today is probably better than ours and their $3.20 does look a tad inviting.

That aside, Port by 11 points. :rolleyes:
One would think Swans have advantage on water, but not today. We are Port...

Looks like last-minute money is pouring into Port..:cool: hope they won't be disappointed
but many diehards would have done their doughh at this stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking my niece to her first Port game today. Weather forecast looks promising. Not confident as I can't trust them.

I reckon the weather people generally get it right more often than not. Technology must have improved recently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back