Review Portress schmoortress: Essendon dft. Port by 2 points in Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I always jump the turnstile
I never pay the toll.

Shall we go deeper down the rabbit hole??

You can speak for yourself
Before the moment is lost
But I don't wanna shout 'cos I'm counting the cost
I'm counting the cost

A couple of frothies under the belt now, heartbeat and respiration stabilized. Just on the quiet, how ******* good was that? Keeps the finals within reach, and the top eight have levelled out some more. Some very winnable games in the run home - if we apply ourselves, like we did tonight.

In the context of the last two seasons, the team has mainly performed beyond expectations. In light of the recent off-field "wins", I'm sensing the coaches and players are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and game day results have meaning.

I tipped the Bombers tonight out of loyalty and hope, thinking we were going to get flogged. I'll be very confident tipping them next week, based on form.

Carna Dons.

Did we play Port or Liverpool tonight? wasn't sure after that rubbish at the start
Made me feel sick, are they trying to be an EPL club?!
As an Everton supporter, I was happy to see those Kopites beaten ;)

Well we sure teared those campaigners apart
The issue with Port is They never stop, stop, stop until they're top, top top.
Once they're at the top, they get confused and forget how to win ^_^

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How embarrassing is there crowd? go ape s**t at every decision that goes against them, including the most blatant free kicks you will ever see.

Oh hey I just remembered our two best players were out.

FARRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EAT ALL THE s**t MOTHER*erS!!!! COLLINGcampaignerS RUN AT US!!!!

Good win Bombers, your pressure was ridiculous. Adjusted to the conditions far better than we did. 92 tackles! Probably a wake up call that Port needed when Hinkley amazingly decided that losing our two best KPD's and our back up ruck and replacing them with a half back flankers and two mids was going to work.

And yes, Gus was 100% holding the ball.

Ok. Despite that bullshit goal at the end, I think Mitchell (37 for port) is now my favourite non-essendon player because he looks like a ****en bad guy from an 80s film!

Do you want him? If I'd just watched an opposition player play that game against my team he'd probably be my favourite player too.

FWIW, I tipped the Dons.

I always do! Much to my detriment in recent years, but wanting my boys to lose for any reason is not on.

And did anyone else get branded a 'weirdo' by their partner? Completely lost my s**t at that Angus non-HTB.

******* brilliant win and continues the excellent interstate record since Hirdy became coach.

That tap by Derp to set up Jerrett. Boy's got smarts!

Good win Bombers, your pressure was ridiculous. Adjusted to the conditions far better than we did. 92 tackles! Probably a wake up call that Port needed when Hinkley amazingly decided that losing our two best KPD's and our back up ruck and replacing them with a half back flankers and two mids was going to work.

And yes, Gus was 100% holding the ball.

Do you want him? If I'd just watched an opposition player play that game against my team he'd probably be my favourite player too.

Just quietly Pittard was one of Essendon's better players last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back