Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Melbourne would give him up :(

Howe I mean

Out of contract so PSD is a threat.

In a perfect world, nope, they wouldn't give him up... one of the few to develop in their putrid development system.

A name that hasn't been mentioned as one of our targets but I can see us targetting if he wants out is Jeremy Howe.

We actually got close to getting Jeremy Howe maybe 2 or 3 years ago but something prevented it happening (can't remember - probably Tippett related haha).

Jimmy Toumpas also on our radar, probably get him cheap given he's been pretty useless at the Dees. Hope we can turn his (lack of) development around.

Melbourne tried to offload Trengove last year, he can't be happy about that, I reckon he will be keen to come home at the end of the year, if he gets over his injury you would think the club would be keen.

So you're hoping the kid has a shit year so you can demand a second round pick or we let him walk to the draft?

You stay classy Crows supporters.

If we'd said that we want him to injure himself, then you'd be completely justified in suggesting a lack of class. As it stands, precious much?

So you're hoping the kid has a shit year so you can demand a second round pick or we let him walk to the draft?

You stay classy Crows supporters.

Ok Ron but we're not in San Diego anymore.

I didn't know it was poor form to hope that opposition teams/players don't have good years?
Exactly, I dont wish any harm or injury on any port players for instance, but i do hope they all have average years, just the same as if we were playing sydney i would hope that buddy had a shocker. I dont see any issue with it, seems ok to me.

Jeremy Cameron has reportedly signed a 5 year - $5mil contract with GWS according to Neil Cordy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back