Post Eminem Heavy MCG Police Presence

Remove this Banner Ad

Can clearly cook.

There was some vegetable meme that came to represent porky’s obscure but accomplished cooking skills a decade ago but I can’t remember it

Some kind of gourd or pumpkin or some s**t. I wanna say cumquat but feel like that’s too obvious

Anyway porky noone rembers you when you’re gone

The thread is now about Crocheted Communists
iu

Kind of related, know people who went to Carey Grammar with a few rappers (mostly weird units and flogs) and Eminem basically wore his Slim Shady jumper everywhere. Used to go into a Cold Rock ice creamery, take his ice cream, go to walk out, and act surprised when the girl would actually say 'you haven't paid for that sorry, it's $6.10.

Good try OP but your thread really should have been about pancakes.

Thread is now about pancakes.

Is there anyone who doesn’t like them? What’s your favourite kind? Do you like thick or thin ones?

Do you like putting stuff in them or covering them in toppings?

Do you make your own or use the shaker stuff?

Anyone like to go out the the pancake chains I always forget are a thing until you see them randomly in the city?

Not sure how it’s a sustainable business model really for something so inherently basic.

Pancakes

I liek rarebit on muh cakes

rabbit_pancake.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🍔🍔🍔

Legit, that looks unreal. Where at?
southern end I am at.
pm me if you want specifics

it was raspberry coulis and lemon curd (the blobs)
they also had nutella and banana as an option, and maple and vanilla ice cream as an option

edit: but I think they were specials for today only being pancake Tuesday. but they have them on their standard menu in one of these ways (cant remember which way)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back