Goo Post here if you have the most exciting youf in the league 🌈

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine having no backline despite that because you had to throw the only decent tall defender you developed to CHF :$
I just checked the ladder (points against) and we're doing extremely well. Despite missing our CHB for a number of weeks. Thanks for noticing :)

so much youf we haven't even had to time to debut Zach Reid yet!
who you might ask?
Oh you'll see, you'll see :thumbsu:
His dad Bruce was pretty injury prone IIRC

nah Bruce was a beast told the AFL to GAGF
How's Fevola's boy recovering from the loss? Have they extracted him from the hole the Swans buried him in yet?:thumbsu:
He should be up for a rising star performance as a forward with 7 disposals against a top six side, seeing they are handing them out for 13 disposals as a flanker against a bottom 6 side.

#equalityforfirstgameforwards

nah Bruce was a beast told the AFL to GAGF
How's Fevola's boy recovering from the loss? Have they extracted him from the hole the Swans buried him in yet?:thumbsu:
I wasn't talking about your club Doctor that James Hird kept in the dark, rather the Australian cricketer who once snapped in half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks have arguably the most exciting youth, although most of them are unexcitingly injured.

Which ones specifically? I'll give you CJ is exciting but he's no spring chicken at 22.

Will Day204 weeks
Jack Gunston 29TBC
Blake Hardwick24Test
Jarman Impey26Season
Changkuoth Jiath22Season
Harry Morrison221 week
Jack Scrimshaw22TBC
James Sicily26Season
Chad Wingard271 week

Which ones specifically? I'll give you CJ is exciting but he's no spring chicken at 22.

Will Day204 weeks
Jack Gunston29TBC
Blake Hardwick24Test
Jarman Impey26Season
Changkuoth Jiath22Season
Harry Morrison221 week
Jack Scrimshaw22TBC
James Sicily26Season
Chad Wingard271 week
I said it was arguable and I was right.

Zurhaar, Tarryn Thomas, Space Man, Simpkin, LDU, Paddy Walker, Larkey... it feels good to have the most exciting youth in the league! Who didnt draft dodge to get here and cry to their mummy.

Zurhaar, Tarryn Thomas, Space Man, Simpkin, LDU, Paddy Walker, Larkey... it feels good to have the most exciting youth in the league! Who didnt draft dodge to get here and cry to their mummy.
Wow Norf must have so many rising star noms!!!

Oh :(

Wow Norf must have so many rising star noms!!!

The AFL handing out consolation prizes in the form or rising stars to spud cheat teams with no future and you took that seriously? Oh dear :embarrassedv1: Did your family also frame your employee of the month award for you? :eekv1:

The AFL handing out consolation prizes in the form or rising stars to spud cheat teams with no future and you took that seriously? Oh dear :embarrassedv1: Did your family also frame your employee of the month award for you? :eekv1:
Norf must be doing so well on the ladder then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back