post here if you're having a nice time

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah theres stuff going back to 2007. Although you might need to get in quick as I expect they will all mysteriously disappear over the next hour or so.

He wouldnt do that, not before he receives all the retrospective reacts off me.

At one point I think I wanted to trade for Adam Campbell.

Theres some good stuff in there. I just voted 'Yes' in the 'Do you wanted MelbourneFC to tank?' poll.

Admire the commitment to the question that the poll is still open

I’m in. I just had a toast with honey.

Good to see TheInjuryFactory has switched to Melbourne too. Welcome friend. How long have you supported the dees?
Since Austin Woenamerri literally sucked my soul out through my eyes at the MCG in '08 I've resided in Hell.

Since Austin Woenamerri literally sucked my soul out through my eyes at the MCG in '08 I've resided in Hell.
God I remember that. It's on my all-time weirdest days list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I remember that. It's on my all-time weirdest days list
I'm a WA boy but I was actually at the G that day, had never seen us win over there live and we were up by 54 points at half time.

I ended up on the ground for a kick to kick after the game and picked up the divot of grass dislodged as Tarrant fell to the ground in dismay at the siren.

I have it framed at home. 🤗

I ended up on the ground for a kick to kick after the game and picked up the divot of grass dislodged as Tarrant fell to the ground in dismay at the siren.

I have it framed at home. 🤗
I only did kick to kick once, was very excited, Dees had a nice win.
Went for a "hanger" having never touched a football in about 15 years and wiped out a toddler on the way down.
I picked them up and said: "Are you ok?" and they slowly stammered "Yes" and then burst into an hysterical crying fit. Broke my finger on the way down too (didn't notice at the time as I'd just flattened a small mammal, priorities I think). Anyway I disappeared into the crowd as the child ran to their mother, no time for a souvenir unfortunately, hasty exit it was. I would have framed it too though.

I only did kick to kick once, was very excited, Dees had a nice win.
Went for a "hanger" having never touched a football in about 15 years and wiped out a toddler on the way down.
I picked them up and said: "Are you ok?" and they slowly stammered "Yes" and then burst into an hysterical crying fit. Broke my finger on the way down too (didn't notice at the time as I'd just flattened a small mammal, priorities I think). Anyway I disappeared into the crowd as the child ran to their mother, no time for a souvenir unfortunately, hasty exit it was. I would have framed it too though.
Framing a child while unorthodox, is certainly not unwarranted given the circumstances.

I guess with your finger disfigured you can do a mean Billy Bowden impression, decent result I say.

UPDATE: The search function I posted earlier doesn't seem to work unless you have the right keywords, it just shows all of Headless' posts.

I found a work around though. Go to the Melbourne board and click on the Filters button, from there you can just put Headless into the Started By field and you will get page after page of Headless content.
View attachment 1649409

Tried getting this to work and could only see two threads so gave up :(

Did you do it on the Melbourne board or the Hell board?

Melbourne board, but I couldn't find the filter thing that you used. DW its not that important. Was just bored at work and was going to give headless a few hundred notifications.

Melbourne board, but I couldn't find the filter thing that you used. DW its not that important. Was just bored at work and was going to give headless a few hundred notifications.
You think that's not that important?

Wow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back