May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Welcome Haw....oh priority picks
Welcome Sydn...oh, COLA
Welcome Tige...dang, priority pick again
Collingwood, surely you'd be eligi....oh Daisy the priority pick :(

Lucky Griffen left when he did, it truly legitimises the Bulldogs 2016 premiership.

Maybe if their Father/Sons selections were better, the AFL wouldn't need to give minnow clubs a leg up?

Guess it's just the Bulldogs and the Cats

:rainbow:

Edit for the Tigers nuffies:

71377a698c4f0fe6e0d19eb43a967b90.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Tige...dang, priority pick

Lucky Griffen left when he did, it truly legitimises the Bulldogs 2016 premiership.

Guess it's just the Bulldogs and the Cats

:rainbow:
Gee cats supporters are slow little snowflakes. Deledio our only priority pick wasn’t at our club last year d./h. Nice job showing the intelligence you clearly possess

Cheat ground, taxpayer rorting, clear poster called a goal in a tight Grand Final, whatever Dank, Charter, Thompson and Weapon were all up to. Geelong receive more aid than a third world country, which is about the standard of living over there I'm told.

Cheat ground, taxpayer rorting, clear poster called a goal in a tight Grand Final, whatever Dank, Charter, Thompson and Weapon were all up to. Geelong receive more aid than a third world country, which is about the standard of living over there I'm told.

You

are

ghey

thread credibility destroyed with one image

Ntnweep.jpg

3 little words.... "... which... is... legal..."

the court finds in favour of the respondent and the complainant shall pay all costs. Fork out campaigner features....

3 little words.... "... which... is... legal..."

the court finds in favour of the respondent and the complainant shall pay all costs. Fork out campaigner features....

The Actovegin is just a red herring. The real question is what he was doing at the club before then, in an unofficial capacity. Players like Mooney are unaware, or are lying about him even being involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee cats supporters are slow little snowflakes. Deledio our only priority pick wasn’t at our club last year d./h. Nice job showing the intelligence you clearly possess
from your own website :O

With the priority pick it had secured at the end of the first round of the 2007 AFL National Draft, after finishing last that year
f641007e929ce34d818d4f23eb7d3c7b.jpg

from your own website :O
f641007e929ce34d818d4f23eb7d3c7b.jpg
We got screwed by the introduction of Gold Coast and gws so this cancels that out. I admit I was mistaken. Doesn’t change the fact you are a d./h and that RedVest4 is the only humorous cats supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back