Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It's crazy to me that these football "analysts" don't and aren't required to watch all 9 games every week

Some of the stuff they say shows they clearly don't actually watch the matches, or even highlights, or even just the news about each club

If I was working in the field I'd be watching every game and taking comprehensive notes including knowing best 22s and entire squads. The sport isn't even on for like 20 weeks in the year, that's more than enough time to be fully researched for round 1

he's probably thinks Sloane is a huge loss
This is the conclusion I came to last night when thinking of our current injuries.

Our current injuries are listed as follows:

Jordon Butts (hamstring) test
Wayne Milera (hamstring) test
Jake Soligo (ankle) test
Mark Keane (concussion protocol)
Rory Sloane (eye) TBA
Nick Murray (knee) TBA
Harry Schoenberg (Achilles) TBA

Milera has had a bit of an interrupted PS from xmas onwards.
Soligo has only had a dodgy ankle for a couple of weeks after dominating PS
Butts has done majority of the PS
Keane has done a full PS for the first time
Sloane is not best 22
Murray is the one we will miss
Schoenberg is borderline best 22

So for round one we will have 39 of the 42 players available, with potentially one from the best 22 unavailable.

Note to Kingy - this took me less than five minutes of research!

It's crazy to me that these football "analysts" don't and aren't required to watch all 9 games every week

Some of the stuff they say shows they clearly don't actually watch the matches, or even highlights, or even just the news about each club

If I was working in the field I'd be watching every game and taking comprehensive notes including knowing best 22s and entire squads. The sport isn't even on for like 20 weeks in the year, that's more than enough time to be fully researched for round 1
I would watch more football than 99% of them. They aren't AFL fans, they are fans of Victorian football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most footy journos are too busy becoming alcoholics.

Would have been nice to apply that policy for the round one game last year. IMO that compromised our whole season, starting 0-2 instead of the 2-0 I reckon it would have been if R1 had been played in normal conditions and the players weren't still recovering for R2, because Richmond were pretty ordinary at the start of the year.

Kingy “they’ve got a lot of injuries, umm we all know who they are… yeah I just don’t think they’re good enough”. Amazing insight.

Meanwhile Sydney casually lose Parker and Mills and he has them in the 8 pushing 4.
How long Parker and Mills missing for?

They have added Grundy and Adams

Kingy “they’ve got a lot of injuries, umm we all know who they are… yeah I just don’t think they’re good enough”. Amazing insight.

Meanwhile Sydney casually lose Parker and Mills and he has them in the 8 pushing 4.
I wonder if Kingy can make up his mind, a week ago we were going to push top 4

Just shows the lack of respect we have in the VIC centric AFL. And really we can’t complain - we have been poor to average for 6 years now.

Hopefully this year we earn respect back and start to be talked about like a Sydney or Collingwood

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back