Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

bigman

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2004
All Parts
AFL Club
Adelaide
I would think the year 1-4 players may return for training soon- possibly even as early as next Monday. Does anyone have any information here?

Coaching panel announcement you would think would be imminent then.

Interesting to see who is training with us in pre-season period

Murray - and apparently an Irishman on trial is the rumour at this stage

Monaghan’s Karl Gallagher is the latest player to be linked to an AFL club, with Adelaide Crows expected to welcome him for a three-week trial later this month.

Looks to have put on some real size on his upper body in that pic too.
Big year for Zac with him being the one without a longer term contract. 2025 according to footywire.
I just remember thinking at the time he was pound for pound the most skilled player by hand and foot on both sides. Hopefully that extra size will allow him to use that more and get a crack in at AFL level.

I just remember thinking at the time he was pound for pound the most skilled player by hand and foot on both sides. Hopefully that extra size will allow him to use that more and get a crack in at AFL level.
I hope he does better than collapsing at the 2km run this year. That might define his mindset.

ADELAIDE

RETURN DATES

All players back November 20

WHO IS FIT?

The Bali Geckos had two impressive recruits with goalsneaks Josh Rachele and Izak Rankine joining Brayden Cook in having a run around with the Indonesian club under the watchful eye of former Bomber Rick Olarenshaw.

[PLAYERCARD]Izak Rankine[/PLAYERCARD], Brayden Cook and Josh Rachele in Bali. Pic: Instagram

Izak Rankine, Brayden Cook and Josh Rachele in Bali. Pic: Instagram
WHO IS STARTING ON TIME?

Jordon Butts has begun running and moving around after copping a fractured foot in August. The defender was expected to be back for a full pre-season after having a metatarsal fixed in his foot.

WHO WAS IN FOR SURGERY?

A number of Crows ended the season on the back foot, with Harry Schoenberg (Achilles) and Elliott Himmelberg (hamstring) going under the knife post-season. Himmelberg is expected to be back to full training after Christmas, after a failed attempt to be traded to GWS. Nick Murray (ACL), Chayce Jones (foot) and Zac Taylor (foot) are all on the way back from lengthy injuries.

NEW FACES

Chris Burgess has joined the Crows from Gold Coast and is expected to train more in defence after playing predominantly up forward for the Suns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHO IS FIT?

The Bali Geckos had two impressive recruits with goalsneaks Josh Rachele and Izak Rankine joining Brayden Cook in having a run around with the Indonesian club under the watchful eye of former Bomber Rick Olarenshaw.

A bit of a backhander to Cook there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back