Prediction 2024 Expectations Thread (with poll!!!)

Where we will finish at the end of the 2024 minor round?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dream injury run yes... & we are finding out now we don't have depth.

Soft draw no, as we had the 2nd hardest draw I believe based on where teams finished.

Our draw last year ended up being pretty tough.

We had double ups against Collingwood (1) , Brisbane (2) , Port (3), Giants (7), Eagles (16).

Our draw last year ended up being pretty tough.

We had double ups against Collingwood (1) , Brisbane (2) , Port (3), Giants (7), Eagles (16).
Collingwood loss by 1 and 2 points
Brisbane win by 17 loss by 6
Port win by 31 and 47
Giants loss by 16 and 14
Eagles win by 122 and 45

Win 5 games lose 3 by less than 10 points

It wasnt that hard

The mob down the road taught us two valuable lessons (well tried to anyway).

1) don't re-sign your coach at a time when you can be made to look foolish. ****ed that one up didn't we.

2) Play your most promising young mids in the guts and send the older blokes outward. ****ed again.

Surely we have earned rabble status. Replace us with Norwood so I can end my AFL nightmare and follow third division Croatian lacrosse instead.

Collingwood loss by 1 and 2 points
Brisbane win by 17 loss by 6
Port win by 31 and 47
Giants loss by 16 and 14
Eagles win by 122 and 45

Win 5 games lose 3 by less than 10 points

It wasnt that hard

So easy we made it to the finals and having double ups against the #1 and #2 teams in the competition didn't cost us at all.

Well looks like I got that seriously wrong. What was I thinking, 3rd or 4th position, how to get things wrong.
We'll be lucky to finish in 17th position the way we're playing. Just a damn mess.

Hi feenix67
Just a comment in relation to the end of the pod on Sunday (ie,where do we go now?)
I forget, back in 2020 what was the consensus on how long a rebuild ..should/
could/would/ take? 4-5 or 6-7? (or..north melbourne??😆)
Also given the kind double ups last year, should we be satisfied with 11-12 wins, some debutants & maybe a showdown victory, by years end? *know it seems a fair way off but really trying to find a floor here!🤷‍♂️

Back