Backfire Prepare to face Hawk justice Essendon trash.

Predict the outcome of the Essendon vs Hawthorn game

• Essendon by a goal or less

• Essendon by a few goals

• Essendon by four or five goals

• Hawthorn by a goal or less

• Hawthorn by a few goals

• Hawthorn by four or five goals

• Hawthorn by ten goals plus

• Jack Watts hopes the Hawk cheersquad is wearing Ben McDevitt masks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

B0SK

Club Legend
Suspended
Aug 13, 2014
Awaiting WADA's devastating response
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
r inferior
Okay Bombers filth. You've been a physical stain on the comp for 2 years. You've dragged the league through the mud without giving a shit. You've lied and cheated and laughed about it.

Now its time for payback. Starting with Hawthorn's impending demolition of your shit team this Sunday.

Nevermind the ASADA stuff, your club is full of arseholes and always has been. Sheedy was every bit as much a campaigner as Hird is and would've happily gone injection happy had peptides been around in his day. Whatever it takes has always been the mantra at Essendon, the club that gives a shit about nothing but Premierships, not even its' own players.

Well I have some bad news for you maggots, even victory at any cost won't save you this week because Hawthorn is the better team in every department and Clarko's a far better coach than Hird will ever be, even with an army of assistants.
We are going to smash you and strike a blow for the rest of the comp in the process. We will boo Teflon James the way he's never been booed in his life, and we will laugh as your players walk off as we remind them all their drug cheating amounted to nothing.

Can't. ****ing. Wait.

Visual depiction of what will occur on Sunday: Black & red goons overwhelmed by Hawk numbers!
Vid is campy but appealing to the 48% is fun. Sam Jones' golden boy likeness purely a coincidence.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big rumours that Hawks team bus will head to a disabled school on the way to the game so their players can get some practice in sledging some disabled kids first.

Or if they want an easier target just pop down to Princess Park and sledge the 22 Carlton players who played against West Coast.

I already have one with Bayer for a month of avatar/sig. You would be on otherwise. :thumbsu:
Bugger. Its a mark of respect you're about the only Essendon poster I'd bother betting against. There's also zackah who I think of as HadukenLite™ but it wouldn't be the same.

Which leaves third tier choices like Bunk Moreland, Lance Uppercut, boncer34 & Jobe Watson, none of whom contribute much of value to the Bay.
BigJoeD hasn't been around for long enough to really earn his stripes and DapperJong is just a shitty elias.

Unless Doss is willing to step up and take one for the team, but being a mod he's probably wary of fraternizing with us commoners.

Bugger. Its a mark of respect you're about the only Essendon poster I'd bother betting against. There's also zackah who I think of as HadukenLite™ but it wouldn't be the same.

Which leaves third tier choices like Bunk Moreland, Lance Uppercut, boncer34 & Jobe Watson, none of whom contribute much of value to the Bay.
BigJoeD hasn't been around for long enough to really earn his stripes and DapperJong is just a shitty elias.

Unless Doss is willing to step up and take one for the team, but being a mod he's probably wary of fraternizing with us commoners.
So that's a no then?

We will boo Teflon James the way he's never been booed in his life
Implying Hird will give a shit :$
Implying soft**** hawfies won't be immediately drowned out by the red and black army's cheers and applause for the great one :$
You hawk flogs keep forgetting other teams supporters actually show up to games at times other than when you're flag favourites.

Hawks unfortunately will win this.

However the best part is that even after we lose, I won't be nearly as mad and upset about it as BUSK has been the last 2 glorious weeks. :D I'm pretty much untrollable at this point and will be for a few weeks yet as I remain on my not guilty high.

EDIT: I meant B0SK, forgot your username there for a second.

Last edited:
Implying Hird will give a shit :$
Implying soft**** hawfies won't be immediately drowned out by the red and black army's cheers and applause for the great one :$
You hawk flogs keep forgetting other teams supporters actually show up to games at times other than when you're flag favourites.

If there's one lesson to be learnt from this whole saga, it's that James Hird has the most fragile ego in the AFL.

If there's one lesson to be learnt from this whole saga, it's that James Hird has the most fragile ego in the AFL.
You would too if your missus looked like his the poor bastard.

Back