Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if Turner is still training with us?

His best chance was always going to be replacing Seedsman as a SPP I thought.

Anyone know if Turner is still training with us?

His best chance was always going to be replacing Seedsman as a SPP I thought.
He was as of last week for sure one of the training videos showed him running with the team.

He was as of last week for sure one of the training videos showed him running with the team.

This is from The Advertiser:

“Turner trained with Adelaide on Monday but was absent on Wednesday morning, hours before the rookie draft, in a sign of what was to come.”

We never had a spare spot for him in the rookie draft as we’d committed to Seed and McPherson, but surely he was never an option either for a two-year deal in the National Draft.

So what’s actually changed since he trained Monday?

“Turner trained with Adelaide on Monday but was absent on Wednesday morning, hours before the rookie draft, in a sign of what was to come.”

We never had a spare spot for him in the rookie draft as we’d committed to Seed and McPherson, but surely he was never an option either for a two-year deal in the National Draft.

We drafted 3 players on Mon/Tue nights - if we drafted 2, there would have been a spot we could draft Turner as a rookie. Maybe if we missed out on the players we were interested in the main draft, we might have kept a spot for Turner.

We might now need AFL permission for him to train with us. He might have had a cold.

It's probably not until we announce our trade on players that we will know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We drafted 3 players on Mon/Tue nights - if we drafted 2, there would have been a spot we could draft Turner as a rookie. Maybe if we missed out on the players we were interested in the main draft, we might have kept a spot for Turner.

Ah yep, that’d be it. We chose Bond over Turner.

I can still see Turner as an SSP addition for Seedsman (with a tall replacing McAsey if he goes).

Shouldn’t be. Completely different players, we don’t need another senior mid now that we’ve kept Crouch.
Yep ….Turner shouldn’t be considered even if Seedsman retires … which i’d suggest is on the cards

Will open up a MSD spot …. which needs to be used on the best developing tall in 2023

So, turns out, this actually WAS Ben Keays

screen-shot-2022-12-01-at-10-15-27-am-png.1565425

Back