Game Day Preseason Game 1 - West Coast vs Adelaide, Sat 2/3 : It’s Melt Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was hoping to see burgiel and Johnston go up against afl players to see how they are tracking, simmo says nah Petrucelle and gaff got it sorted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No injuries, some glimmers of obvious talent from the younger brigade please. Liked very early signs from Livingstone & Rawlinson in the Freo hitout.

Scoreline irrelevant still, but makes for some entertaining melts so could be a laugh 🍿. Let’s see a more defined game style than in the scratchie - hopefully that looks more like what we will dish up in the season proper. Today should be a bit more of a glimpse of what we are building towards from a structural point of view. Interested to see some analysis on here of what may have been tweaked coming into 2024.

Hoping Chesser has a really decent run today and he keeps building after a pretty good preseason. Him and Culley impacting well this year could really help our chances of getting going as they are both in the maybe pile even though still well young enough to make it happen

Butts

Beavis And Butthead Lol GIF by Paramount+

One developmental question I'm curious about is where we want Harley weight to be.

Both Spp and Dustin Martin are same heights

Spp is 96kg and a brick house
Martin is a lean 86kg.

Do we bulk him to 96kg losing his agility but can fend off easier
Do we bulk him to Dustin Martin lean risking his fend off but keeping agility

One of those you can't judge a book by its cover moments here. Guess he just talks like a dumbass. Need to stop interviewing him. Some players just not cut out for it.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Be nice if we can keep Walker under 10 goals today. It's a win for us if he only kicks 5

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back