News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

It looks like there is no elastic part at the bottom on the hoodie which makes it look gross.

And no XS in the training top 😭 nothing for the skinny queens

I love a hoodie, and have at least 7-8 hanging in the wardrobe, but why no option with a zipper ? those one's without are more akin to a straightjacket.

Yep I totally agree.

I love having the zip so you can adjust it to the temperature , or simply how you want it to look.

I used to play u8s in Hobart at some god forsaken hour of the morning when the sun was barely up and the puddles used to still have ice on them. We used to pull our footy socks up as high as we could till we were warm enough to not notice how cold it was.
Mate, it’s tropically balmy up there!

Try U8s in the Huon Valley, playing at the Geeveston, Cygnet and Kermandie ovals. Most southern AFL fields in the world. Covered throughout winter mornings with a blanket of fog so thick you can’t see it the goals from the centre square.
Only warmth is from clutching a ewe under each arm. Halftime nutrition fix of oranges and moonshine. Fortunately half my team started growing facial hair at the age of 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to play u8s in Hobart at some god forsaken hour of the morning when the sun was barely up and the puddles used to still have ice on them. We used to pull our footy socks up as high as we could till we were warm enough to not notice how cold it was.
I played soccer in Germany and Switzerland, used to get legs cut up by the frozen mud.

It looks like there is no elastic part at the bottom on the hoodie which makes it look gross.

And no XS in the training top 😭 nothing for the skinny queens
The bottom of the hoodie is actually a slight curve and the no elastic I find looks good with the curve. You’ll be surprised how well they fit without the elastic waist.

The bottom of the hoodie is actually a slight curve and the no elastic I find looks good with the curve. You’ll be surprised how well they fit without the elastic waist.
Must be a boomer thing lol

Is there any evidence that compression works during activity or is it more of a recovery aid?
I really don’t know mate. When I was in Austria recently looking at the fit dudes running/hiking up Mt Untersberg (I was in the cable car!), there were heaps of people wearing them.
But I still have no idea whether they actually work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back