Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of cookers, guess what I got in the mail today:

20220929_143154.jpg 20220929_143158.jpg

The sender literally hand wrote the address on the envelope and paid $1.10 for the stamp.

heck knows how many of these he/ she's sent. The nutjob is based in QLD (because of course they live in QLD) and I live in Perth:

20220929_143214.jpg 20220929_143223.jpg

The irony of the postage stamp 'Supporting Indigenous communities' is not lost on me, considering the crazed content of the letter.

And this is why we dont have guns in Australia. The whack-jobs are left with nothing other than sternly written letters.

Man behind offensive hate mail admits sending letters to people’s homes

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader...s/news-story/8141d64a8613e492ff41faa0fa2da220

This cooker has been at it for a while.

Muslims in 2015. Now it's the Aboriginal people. Because of course it is.

Seems to support the Jews for some strange reason this time. Blames the Vatican instead.

Give it time. He'll eventually discover the 'truth' of whom the real 'elites' are behind the 'evil plot'. Just needs more time on the internet 'doing his own research.'

London to a brick he aint vaccinated.

View attachment 1521417View attachment 1521418

The sender literally hand wrote the address on the envelope and paid $1.10 for the stamp.

* knows how many of these he/ she's sent. The nutjob is based in QLD (because of course they live in QLD) and I live in Perth:

View attachment 1521419View attachment 1521420

The irony of the postage stamp 'Supporting Indigenous communities' is not lost on me, considering the crazed content of the letter.

And this is why we dont have guns in Australia. The whack-jobs are left with nothing other than sternly written letters.

If you put their address into realestate.com.au, you can see the Australian Flag

1664434585250.png

If you put their address into realestate.com.au, you can see the Australian Flag

View attachment 1521439

Thats exactly how I pictured it, barring being clean.

Expected more boxes of s**t stacked up everywhere containing 'evidence' from newspaper clippings.

Sad old white campaigner with sad life, gets lonely and does sad old lonely white campaigner things. Blaming brown people, yelling at clouds and sending a shitload of sternly written letters.

* knows how many of these he/ she's sent. The nutjob is based in QLD (because of course they live in QLD) and I live in Perth:

Mr Church has learned how to use the spell checker. It’s a shame he doesn’t use the grammar function…. but then nothing can clean up that brain fart.

He used to send these to my old job, he's been doing it for years the nutter.

No express post? That letter must have taken two weeks to arrive.

.. wait. I have a clue about their identity...

Is Queensland the home of these nutjobs ?

On a footy theme, one of these 2 complete crazies is the sister of a very well known footy broadcaster , They should call the show "The Qanon Front bar"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Queensland the home of these nutjobs ?

On a footy theme, one of these 2 complete crazies is the sister of a very well known footy broadcaster , They should call the show "The Qanon Front bar"

Not a fan of Andy Maher personally but heck, imagine watching a family member go that far down the hole.

Mr Oxby attended a two-day seminar in August 2019 run by an organisation that told him paying income tax was voluntary and promoted misinformation about the Australian legal and taxation system.

Can I have a really awesome boss theme?

I choose Dont Fear the Reaper

More Cowbell!!!!!!
But if you're in the Vaccine Corps, surely it's "I got you, under my skin..."

no Harvard referencing either

these people are Neanderthals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back