Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** me these guys are idiots

they promise a protest the likes melbourne has never seen before, and the bunch of them rock up to a park in Brighton...

like melbourne has never seen drunk bogans at a park before

The least they could do is do something a bit different. It was warm enough for a nude protest I reckon.

and now John Farnham is bitching about these losers for using his song for a braindead pointless idiotic protest

so much for the protest unlike any ever seen before in Melbourne

What's hilarious is these clowns organised a protest inside a shopping centre to avoid detection by police.

Someone should have told them that shopping centres have cameras everywhere.

John Birmingham has a go at a QAnon history:

There are currently thousands of QAnon Facebook groups with millions of members in 71 countries. A Wall Street Journal study (paywalled) found that the ten largest groups have grown by more than 600% since COVID-19 sent the world into lockdown. Where Trump was, once upon a time, the purely fictional hero of this mass delusion, he’s now realised the Quties are out there and they ******* love him. His raging narcissism and their yearning for agency, power an accelerating feedback loop with Trump regularly retweeting some of their batshit craziest content to his eighty-six million followers. Dozens of Q-believers have won Republican primaries for the November election, and some of them in safe seats are going to Congress no matter what happens at the White House.

Last edited:
I was listening to a report on BBC about QAnon in the UK and how it had gotten a substantial following

The reporter recounted a conversation with a woman who was a huge supporter of QAnon and how the woman said to the reporter:
"Do you know right now there is a secret room under Buckingham Palace where young babies are taken for Prince Charles to eat them"

The reporter said the woman believed it so strongly no words could convince her otherwise

This podcast examines Frederick Brennan's - the guy who started 8chan - theory of who is behind QAnon. It sounds very plausible.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd hope that results in a substantial gaol sentence. I mean what more evidence do you need?

its trumpians, the only evidence they accept is the word of their high lord

These New age types like Pete Evans and all those 'life coach' chicks and crystal loving Blazing Swan hippie types have most definitely NOT always held pro Alex Jones/ Trump/ Jews are behind it/ views.

They've always been bat-sh*t crazy, but generally down with free love, acceptance and so forth.
The world of conspiracy theory has taken a huge rightward lurch over the the last decade or so.

At the same time a black man occupied the most important office in the world.

Coincidence much? Unlikely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back