- Sep 15, 2004
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
- Cult of Robbo
QootyFeed: 16 People With More of a Spine Than Ant Bear
In light of last week's shenanigans by Barrybran's Gumbies, and the subsequent anemic leadership from the Sweet FA administrator, QootyFeed looks at 16 people with greater spines, more courage, actual gumption, than the listless, feeble, Ant Bear.
1. Cale Morton - No one will ever forget this faux tough guy's approach to the game.
2. Spongebob Squarepants - The guy is a sponge and still has a greater spine than Ant Bear.
3. Donald Trump - 'Nuff said.
4. Gary Ablett - The flog f’ed off for the cash and couldn't hack it so he came crying home. What a pussy.
5. The Cowardly Lion - He admits himself he has no courage, yet still has more than Ant Bear.
6. Gil McLachlan - Just pick an issue out of a hat and you'll see how often this campaigner has cowered to the least convenient football/political actor of the time.
7. Shaggy - Zoinks!
8. Upham from Saving Private Ryan. Just a mere translator and couldn't hack the toils of war.
9. The guy from Jurassic Park who got eaten off a toilet.
10. Every ******* Republican voter - More guns, no abortion, I'm a ******* racist moron.
11. Simon from True Lies - "I'm nothing, I'm navel lint".
12. Percy from The Green Mile - Hid behind nepotism and the little s**t ultimately got what he deserved.
13. Wilson - Wilson was a cowardly suburban footballer who was constantly called out by numerous fans - "You're weak Wilson".
14. Bruce Ismay - Chairman of the White Star Line. He chose to jump on a lifeboat at the expense of hundreds of other women and children.
15. Kevin Durant - Glory hunting flog. Moved from Oklahoma to Golden State purely for personal glory.
16. Barrybran - Admitted to trying to circumvent the rules yet couldn't muster the balls to admit he was in the wrong, nor apologise.