Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Phoenix @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Phoenix and thankyou wosh. It's happening it's happening
Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Congratulations on the win tony, ding, Ronnie and all at the Bears

Quality outfit and played brilliantly all season, all the best next week against the Bombers

Thanks 🥕 for posting and all the work you’ve done during the season, congrats as well in making the finals

Man that was a battle Cap, I tip my hat :)

Congrats Bears on a deserved win! It was clearly not our year... Again 🤣

Cheers for posting Wosh!

Now bad luck Phoenix... Off to the showers to wash off the sweat and tears and then a nice cider will do the trick 👍

Until next season ;)

Perfect hit out going into the finals. Except for tony. The LG will bring out the Wheel of Punishment for you.

Thanks for the week Phoenix and thanks for your time dear Wosh
I played my 1 good game for the season last week, now I am just going to enjoy some donuts with RookiePick.

Man that was a battle Cap, I tip my hat :)

Congrats Bears on a deserved win! It was clearly not our year... Again 🤣

Cheers for posting Wosh!

Now bad luck Phoenix... Off to the showers to wash off the sweat and tears and then a nice cider will do the trick 👍

Until next season ;)
Always fun

Season 3 Discovery GIF by Paramount+

While overall a quiet day for both players, MWPP gave madman18 a bath. - 34m from 65 to 99.
Sorry not sorry madman18
(but credit where it's due for the epic contest earlier in the game Catsnlakers even if I dispute that we're 'small fry' :p )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the week Phoenix
It was fitting that my first finals appearance as a Bear in a long time, came after we secured our top 4 spot against you guys .... as that finals appearance during my gap year was my first finals appearance in many seasons (and we haven't made finals since)
It wasn't that long ago that you made a GF so your time will come
Enjoy your mad monday

And thanks for posting Wosh

To tony , this is a well deserved reward for all the hard work/class you have put in for many seasons
You have succeeded in doing something I was never able to do as a captain- lead our team to top 4
In fact , I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't even scrape us into the finals

Our finals record when we do make it is decent, so time to keep winding back that clock :)

Thanks for the week Phoenix, I am sure you will rise again next season.

Thanks Wosh for posting games all season, can we have another one like that one next week please.

Great win today Bears (no help from me). We created history, our first ever top 2 finish. Now onwards to the flag.

Sorry not sorry madman18
(but credit where it's due for the epic contest earlier in the game Catsnlakers even if I dispute that we're 'small fry' :p )
I should message him on Facebook and tell him to checkout how badly he did. But then he will see how badly I've done my entire career, sooooo.... I will just shut up.

To tony , this is a well deserved reward for all the hard work/class you have put in for many seasons
You have succeeded in doing something I was never able to do as a captain- lead our team to top 4
In fact , I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't even scrape us into the finals

Our finals record when we do make it is decent, so time to keep winding back that clock :)
This is the whole clubs award for having to carry Broken and sucking for so long. We still love you Broken, but you were right you really were cursed.

Fun times all week Phoenix, keep it up! Thanks Wosh and THANK YOU BEARS finalsssss baybeeeeeeee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back