Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the new SFA loan system.

Loan a player to a struggling club for a week, and get a ham sandwich in return.

Is that how the Rats ended up with DickCheese this season?

Wow.

I take a risk in taking the afternoon off to play video games and drink bourbon (trust me, spirits don't give me a hangover and actually help me get set for the week at work), and thankfully my wonderful teammates didn't let me down 🤗

Thanks for the week Bears, and best of luck for the rest of the season (epic shooping by my man tony this week, too); I just want you guys to know, I've personally had a slow start to the season due to RL, but you have given me a fun week as a distraction and I sincerely thank you for that ❤️

Thank you for posting Wosh 😀

Indeed it was a goal for the archives.

Thanks for the week Furies. I've never said that before (I suffer from white line fever and not of the sporting kind).

But genuinely one of the most enjoyable threads of my career.

2 : 7.43 {lHFF} - Electronic_Renaissance hits the ground running.
2 : 7.47 {lHFF} - Electronic_Renaissance has a ping.
2 : 7.51 {lHFF} - That is the one the best goals I have seen.
LAS VEGAS BEARS : 9.2.56
FIGHTING FURIES : 2.4.16

Wow.

I take a risk in taking the afternoon off to play video games and drink bourbon (trust me, spirits don't give me a hangover and actually help me get set for the week at work), and thankfully my wonderful teammates didn't let me down 🤗

Thanks for the week Bears, and best of luck for the rest of the season (epic shooping by my man tony this week, too); I just want you guys to know, I've personally had a slow start to the season due to RL, but you have given me a fun week as a distraction and I sincerely thank you for that ❤️

I'm glad we were able to entertain and distract you for the week. Hopefully things get better for you in RL.

Wow.

Pleasure :)

Bro, go to Palace Cinemas. They get most of the independents and before NaturalDisaster calls out my privilege, the platinum experience is affordable.

Dune 2 tickets bought :cool: (I know that example isnt independent)
They are currently showing this one. Probably relevant to all in the SFA.

1708857414233.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LFun week Furies and thanks for playing Cap into top form.

Good stuff Bears. This winning business goes ok.

Jezmiester40 what's your story?

Matera92 kick the qooty

MWPP lets dance

Chipmunk are you a player or our mascot?
tony has been too busy running the team.
Art Vandelay_ & Matera92 are too busy trying to outwit one another
MWPP Has been too busy devouring my curry puffs at every opportunity.
And you haven't been putting out in the showers after a win lately so I was left with no other choice but to look elsewhere for love this Valentines season, Sorry mate 🤷‍♂️

tony has been too busy running the team.
Art Vandelay_ & Matera92 are too busy trying to outwit one another
MWPP Has been too busy devouring my curry puffs at every opportunity.
And you haven't been putting out in the showers after a win lately so I was left with no other choice but to look elsewhere for love this Valentines season, Sorry mate 🤷‍♂️
Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

While not all all one-way, JoseMourinho was slightly more polished than James Colorado. - 59m from 0 to 59.
This game hates me. SFA hates me. I am a victim.

SLIGHTLY!? IS THAT ******* SLIGHTLY!?

I THINK I DESTROYED HIM.

His ashes have been spread across the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back