Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS

What was that s**t in the last quarter, Royals?!

Thanks for a pleasant week Bears.

You need to recruit some more jerks in the off-season.

That was s**t Bears. How dare you blow us away in the last quarter like that.

Thanks for the fun week but that was a very unpleasant Sunday afternoon you brutal bunch of qootyers

Dylan Sprouse Chess GIF by 1091

I think there should be a rule that both teams be informed if they're going to switch to chess.

Surprised I only gave away one free considering...

I think there should be a rule that both teams be informed if they're going to switch to chess.

Surprised I only gave away one free considering...

Adapt or die.

Thanks for the week Royals, good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks for posting that version of the game philreich, you can delete the other one.

Thanks for making it a great week for me Bears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for posting philreich and thanks for the fun week Royals

Pleasantly surprised but also stoked that we could break our milestone curse and get the win for you tony - all-class

In quite a tussle, MWPP was slightly more polished than hotchilli. - 97m from 2 to 99.

Also I called it hotchilli - definitely evil! Took a lot of work to get that one on one win though

See you all later this season Royals

1708241643604.png

This one was for you tony

Fortunately the heavy offseason training /your transformation into Fit Tony meant that Tandy and I could chair you off with ease

1708244021213.png

And in the post-match changing rooms, Test Tickle has been forced to share a shower with Chipmunk and Dingster this afternoon as tony enjoys the luxury of his own shower

Thanks for the week bears. Sorry you had to post that garbage philreich, I know you wouldn't have wanted to.
Let's hope the coaches note that it all turned faecal when they took you off the ground! Shame.

Been at work all day. I nearly didn't take on the job because it interrupted my qooty game. Not happy Jane!
But they gave me a corona with a lemon in it at knock off so can't complain. so let's see if the bears won. I'll be back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back