Queen's Birthday Game 2023 onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because of the change in personnel in the UK doesn't mean you automatically pull back the massive subsidy these games represent.

I get that. But surely if you put greed aside, you realise that people having a day off to spend with loved ones, and slow down and smell the roses is a positive thing for society?

I had a boss recently who was shocked when people chose to take Annual Leave over the Xmas period. He honestly assumed that everyone would rather work.

Just bizarre.
Oh I support public holidays. I was just trying to think of who would complain about them, and that's all I could come up with.

Amazing genes and the best of the best healthcare. He’s 73, I don’t doubt he’ll be around for the best part of 30 years.
You're right I mean these are obviously the hands of man in the best of health
45e8d-16523567645953-1920.jpg

They’ll be extra spice in next year’s King’s Birthday round with the public holiday remaining on the 2nd Monday in June with Grundy taking on his former team for the first times. WA has the holiday on the last Monday in September and Queensland in October.

Amazing genes and the best of the best healthcare. He’s 73, I don’t doubt he’ll be around for the best part of 30 years.
Best of the best health care? He has previously promoted Gerson therapy, a regime involving much juice and coffee enemas, stating it can cure terminal cancer.

He also commissioned a report, which argued that the wider provision of complementary therapies such as homeopathy could be cost-effective for the NHS. It was prepared by Christopher Smallwood, a former economics adviser, whose medical qualifications were nil.

The guy is a buffoon. His coterie are buffoons and enablers. He is probably enjoying a coffee enema and a glass of water that can cure his sinus problems with its memory of springtime, and every person's poop it was flushed down with.

And don't get me started on that haemophillic gene pool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're right I mean these are obviously the hands of man in the best of health
45e8d-16523567645953-1920.jpg
Must be good arterial flow and a strong heart, I am guessing?

My only problem is I don't trust somebody with poor binocular vision and hypotelorism in leadership positions.

Last edited:
The AFL will change it to "monarchy round". Each team will wear on their jumper a picture of their club's favourite monarch. Collingwood will claim exclusive rights to the monarch on their jumper.
Hope we pick the butterfly. It's an amazing creature that achieves far more over many generations than these bloody useless poms with all their inherited cash do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back