Queen's Birthday Game 2023 onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Becomes the King's Birthday game or scrap the public holiday altogether.

Queen Elizabeth's actual birthday was no where near the public holiday anyway, just a bullsh*t PH.

Based on the day King George's birthday was celebrated. Though it wasnt his birthday either.

Not jealous about not getting your own public holiday?

Its the Kings Birthday now.

Get used to seeing his mug on your money as well from now on.
can't imagine it'll be for too long, he looks so old and frail already. Bring on King Willy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just have an extra PH. Queens Birthday clash and Kings Birthday clash. I’m sure Collingwood need another blockbuster game to help with their funds, and who doesn’t want another day off am I right?!

We are all monarchists on the queens birthday.

The other 364 days of the year they can GAGF.

can't imagine it'll be for too long, he looks so old and frail already. Bring on King Willy

Always thought he would just be king for 5 years, 10 years tops just because he was waiting for so long. Then hand it over to William

Assuming the Queen's Birthday Public Holiday will no longer occur from 2023 onwards, what happens to the annual Collingwood v Melbourne blockbuster?
Moves to the Kings Birthday Nov 14th

Just have an extra PH. Queens Birthday clash and Kings Birthday clash. I’m sure Collingwood need another blockbuster game to help with their funds, and who doesn’t want another day off am I right?!
King Charles III - Born: 14 November 1948 (age 73 years),

Its the Kings Birthday now.

Get used to seeing his mug on your money as well from now on.
Jordan-MadMagazine-1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back