Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

Using a Sri Lanka proxy was the best price I found today, 15000 LKR which converts to $148.43 AUD. For just the standard package of course. I had a look at last years bank statement and got the standard for just $100 US which was only $114 last year.

What the hell I paid over $300 for mine because I forgot to turn auto-renewal off, is this the team pass or the full premium? I have the full premium, but if you got premium for just under $150 i'll be fuming

What the hell I paid over $300 for mine because I forgot to turn auto-renewal off, is this the team pass or the full premium? I have the full premium, but if you got premium for just under $150 i'll be fuming

its just the standard package, you still get access to all the games but it doesn't come with some of the features that the premium package does.

Try e-mailing them saying you didn't realise it would auto-renew and you might get a refund

Gonna go Ballstreams this year I think. Anyone able to help me get in?

I've had a few people send me the 'reference' links but they just lead to the same 'only looking after current customers at the moment' page.

That said if you do figure it out. Let me know how too please :p

What site/program have people used for their VPN?
Hola seems good/popular. It's free and it's an extension, so it's easy to just switch on when you need it.

Can someone explain step by step how to use the VPN to sign up and watch games? I'm a bit of a noob. I heard you only need it on when you first start the stream?

I heard some bad review about using hola, so I ended up using ibvpn (visit their website, download the free trial and use it, then just sign up for league pass as per normal)

If you use that and use somewhere like India or Canada, you'll get it for a lot cheaper. Yep then once you've bought it you won't need to use the vpn again, can just use your normal ip.

I heard some bad review about using hola, so I ended up using ibvpn (visit their website, download the free trial and use it, then just sign up for league pass as per normal)

If you use that and use somewhere like India or Canada, you'll get it for a lot cheaper. Yep then once you've bought it you won't need to use the vpn again, can just use your normal ip.
So just turn on the vpn, sign up and use the Canadian site to watch? Or can I use the Aussie site once I'm signed up?

I've had a few people send me the 'reference' links but they just lead to the same 'only looking after current customers at the moment' page.

That said if you do figure it out. Let me know how too please :p
Just looked into it more. They had billing issues which were gonna take 3-4 weeks to alleviate. So hopefully they will have it ready by the start date.

I'm gonna buy that and NFL game pass for the same price or cheaper probably as League Pass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once you're up you wont need to use the vpn again, so just login as normal
Thanks yeah I just saw there is only one LP site and it just uses your ip to bill you the proper currency. I thought each country had it's own site. Cheers.

Once you're up you wont need to use the vpn again, so just login as normal
Hey can I ask one more thing, when you sign up can you just put in your normal address/other info and they'll accept it even though it's Australian?

Hey can I ask one more thing, when you sign up can you just put in your normal address/other info and they'll accept it even though it's Australian?
Yep, normal Australian address is fine.

Hola seems good/popular. It's free and it's an extension, so it's easy to just switch on when you need it.

Can someone explain step by step how to use the VPN to sign up and watch games? I'm a bit of a noob. I heard you only need it on when you first start the stream?

You only need to do it when signing up.
Once you've signed up, turn off the VPN and use your regular connection from Australia and it wont make any difference.

Edit: ah drumroe had it covered.

I think I'm just going to use vipbox.eu for mine.
You can normally get a good stream, and once you get rid of all the adds, you can full screen and no more popups come along.

Anyone use League Pass with Apple TV?

I have no problems at all logging in on my PC, however when I try to log in with my Apple TV it always comes up with Login/Password errors and I am wondering if it is because my DNS is set to UnblockUS so I can watch US Netflix?

Anyone have similar issues?

Anyone use Apple TV for league pass?? How the hell do you view in game stats??????

Sorry guys, I know this would have been answered before, but can me and 2 other mates go thirds on a league pass? Can we all watch the games from 3 separate houses/devices at the same time?

Sorry guys, I know this would have been answered before, but can me and 2 other mates go thirds on a league pass? Can we all watch the games from 3 separate houses/devices at the same time?
believe the answer is no. only 1 person can be logged in to their account at once

What site/program have people used for their VPN?

I use private Internet Access... You don't need to use a VPN though*. Just use proxy switchy sharp extension for Chrome and grab an IP/Port combo from hidemyass or somewhere similar**.

*You don't need to have a VPN turned on to watch... Just to pay.
**Might take you a few goes to find one that works and I guarantee it will be slow.

believe the answer is no. only 1 person can be logged in to their account at once

This is right... If somebody else logs in, it will disconnect the previous session.
Happens to me if i'm watching at home, go to the loo and try and continue to watch on phone.... haha

Cheers guys, I figured that would be the case. $300+ is pretty damn steep for one person. I have foxtel, but it looks like they don't play even close to all the games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back