NBA Week 13 - Where this thread is outrageous, full of BS and shame to Northy for allowing it

Who is your most consistent performer for 2023/34?

• Shai Gliegous-Alexander

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nikola Jokic

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jayson Tatum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The refs

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Deeeee-troit basketball

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl never made the complaint. Otherwise Giddey would likely be on charges. The whole thing was stirred up by a couple of social media “sleuths”.

Maybe i got that wrong, but it was reported that family was not cooperating with the investigation. Surely if they didn't want to press or at least make a complaint, then the police have nothing to even consider in the first place?

Regardless though, its BS either way.

Such complete BS.

Girl lies about her age to get access to night club. Giddy hooks up with her at the Nightclub, likely because he assumes if she's in the club, she is of legal age.

Following day Giddy is made aware she is high school, immediately ends relationship.

Girl then proceeds to file complaint against Giddy.

Giddy likely will forever be the meme guy linking him with underage girls. Girl should be the one being charged.

Maybe i got that wrong, but it was reported that family was not cooperating with the investigation. Surely if they didn't want to press or at least make a complaint, then the police have nothing to even consider in the first place?

Regardless though, its BS either way.
This is a lot of strong opinions for something that has only been reported from what has been gleaned from social media. There's been no statement from investigators, Giddey, or the woman or her family, and the latter have not even had their side heard at all.

No doubt the girl was somewhere she shouldn't have been. Outside of that, she deserves the same 'innocent until proven guilty' attitude that you are affording Giddey based on very little information. Either one of them, both, or neither could be in the wrong based on what is known.

This is a lot of strong opinions for something that has only been reported from what has been gleaned from social media. There's been no statement from investigators, Giddey, or the woman or her family, and the latter have not even had their side heard at all.

No doubt the girl was somewhere she shouldn't have been. Outside of that, she deserves the same 'innocent until proven guilty' attitude that you are affording Giddey based on very little information. Either one of them, both, or neither could be in the wrong based on what is known.

that's fair - i have only gone off what was posted in the media.

I could have it completely wrong.

lol heat.
Raps better off without Pascal

Pedro Pascal Yes GIF by PBS SoCal

I did say a few days ago the Bucks are a lottery team without Giannis.

Cannot believe this clown is still Head Coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Pacers decide to make a move at SG. Hield wont stay. Guy is shot hungry so wont stick it out next year and team still has movable assets. Guy like Terry Rozier could work. Imagine Charlotte would just want the rest of Indianas draft picks owed.

They should be happy to be without a 1st round pick til 2027 for example
Nah Hield can stay coming off the bench. Give Mathurin the starting job.

Better stay at Max Gawn’s house

Hey! oliver is innocent. He just woke up and became disorientated and the situation was he ended up at Gawnys place, was asleep on the couch, got up we believe to go to the bathroom and walked out the wrong door and found himself outside (half naked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back