Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Hi Chief , I'm probably missing something obvious, this morning I was trying to search for an old thread that I was the OP for and I can't see a search function for "threads started by you" which I thought was available under the old format.

I have been going through the content button on my profile, can search posts but not threads. :huh:

Hi Chief , I'm probably missing something obvious, this morning I was trying to search for an old thread that I was the OP for and I can't see a search function for "threads started by you" which I thought was available under the old format.

I have been going through the content button on my profile, can search posts but not threads. :huh:
Go to your profile you should see a find button like below click on that
20190701_075827.jpg

What the hell is a push notification and why does BF keep telling me I need it?
If stuff happens on BF (watched thread response for example) and you're on a platform that accepts push notifications, you get a ping on your desktop.

Never miss another reference to "Carlolton"!!!111

If stuff happens on BF (watched thread response for example) and you're on a platform that accepts push notifications, you get a ping on your desktop.

Never miss another reference to "Carlolton"!!!111

"We Strongly Recommend "

C'mon chief, ffs that's just bullshit pandering to sponsors.

I strongly recommend you stop strongly recommending

"We Strongly Recommend "

C'mon chief, ffs that's just bulls**t pandering to sponsors.

I strongly recommend you stop strongly recommending
I strongly recommend to stop strongly recommending me to stop strongly recommending!

Also what’s this about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do I turn off push notifications
In your preferences:

This is where you will find most options - if not on this page, then in one of the pages linked from there. It is the place where you control emails, reset your password, change your sig and so on.

Bookmark that page or simply hit your user name/ avatar in the top navigation, visible from every place on the web site on desktop or mobile.

It's all there, right at your fingertips.

Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
In your preferences:

This is where you will find most options - if not on this page, then in one of the pages linked from there. It is the place where you control emails, reset your password, change your sig and so on.

Bookmark that page or simply hit your user name/ avatar in the top navigation, visible from every place on the web site on desktop or mobile.

It's all there, right at your fingertips.
You're a good man. Have the rest of the day off.

TechFerret

Team Captain
Mar 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Chief the sites awfully clicky. Slow to load
Timing out

What's happening

The hungry caterpillar of the new side burger menu struck the citizens of Gotham City. The mixed metaphors were killing the web servers. Corrective action taken. Should be alright now.

Regards, TF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back