Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Which ones in particular? Some of the ones from addons have difficulty and you might have to mark them read.

Both the watched threads and alerts ones won't go away.

Can I turn off watched threads all together? I'm still working it all out.

Both the watched threads and alerts ones won't go away.

Can I turn off watched threads all together? I'm still working it all out.
Have you read the threads and posts?

They will go away when you look at them.

Otherwise, check your preferences so you are not automatically watching threads you take part in:

1709193253643.png

You can also go to Watched Threads and select threads you do not wish to watch:

1709193362500.png

View attachment 1928299

Already logged in (as you can see the moderator bar is there). And I try to open my notifications. It gets me to log in again, and when I do, it locks me out for a minute.

iPhone 15
have you tried clearing cache and logging in again clean?

Thanks Chief - definitely not showing up in my badges awarded section of my profile currently.
Don't know what the issue is with your account. Too many badges or not enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have the latest updates on your phone?
Was meant to update it Saturday night but havnt had the chance.

Still running 17.3.1

The Mrs was showing me how you can drag emojis into iMessages or something similar

Was meant to update it Saturday night but havnt had the chance.

Still running 17.3.1

The Mrs was showing me how you can drag emojis into iMessages or something similar
I'm moving around trying to get that ad to display. I'll try and get it to break.

Is there a way to reorder badges displayed on your profile?
You can use the little megaphone icon beside each badge on your profile page to select individual badges to display but I don't think there is a reordering option on the current system.

Chief on the mobile site, those announcements (?) in the faint yellow boxes won’t show. It just shows the little circles/toggle carousel. Although on this sub forum the boxes show,just without the faint yellow shading or any content.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back