R Palmer

Remove this Banner Ad

Played very well in the centre for East Fremantle in a final today. His kicking is not as bad as some carry on about.

Played very well in the centre for East Fremantle in
a final today. His kicking is not as bad as some carry on about.

JON was very good today. I can't beleive what people said about his kicking, it's an absolute weapon.

The fact is that Harvey is messing around with Palmer. Needs large minutes in the middle to play his natura game.

If Palmer's knee was alright, I wouldn't be upset if the Crows traded hard for him; possibly even a first rounder.

If he doesn't want to be there, and he's a ******** so nobody wants him there, then you aren't going to get 'real' value for him.

Please come back to TLC brah.

Played very well in the centre for East Fremantle in a final today. His kicking is not as bad as some carry on about.

Very well is a bit of a stretch mate. Servicable in an AFL context at best.

JON was very good today. I can't beleive what people said about his kicking, it's an absolute weapon.

JON's kicking is an absolute weapon....ok.:confused:

Let's all hope that he doesn't wish for a career in the Artillery.:thumbsu:

The fact is that Harvey is messing around with Palmer. Needs large minutes in the middle to play his natura game.

What fact??

The fact that you are saying it??

Or the fact that he has been given multiple oppoprtunities and has failed to take them? Taking on board his recovery from a knee reconstruction.

Don't get me wrong, he is a required player going forward, but he is not an automatic selection.

What fact??

The fact that you are saying it??

Or the fact that he has been given multiple oppoprtunities and has failed to take them? Taking on board his recovery from a knee reconstruction.

Don't get me wrong, he is a required player going forward, but he is not an automatic selection.

He isn't being utilised in the same fashion he was in 08. Period.

Is it his Knee or is he simply on the outer?

And yes Jon's kicking is a weapon.

Just a poor mans Chris Masten IMO.

lol
isn't that like saying he is a poor man's beggar?!!!
masten is a crab who can't crack it in the worst midfield in the league, but Palmer is struggling to get a regular game after a knee reco in a top 6 team's midfield. watch him burn it up at Freo next year

He isn't being utilised in the same fashion he was in 08. Period.

Is it his Knee or is he simply on the outer?

Is netball your preferred sport??

Or do you simply misunderstand rehablitation??

Of course he is being utilised differently this year!!

ffs he was our best midfielder in '08 and he was a bloody rookie!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So yeah...we should throw him back into the in and under stuff and hope like hell that his knee holds up.:rolleyes:

He hasn't been great this year, and no free thinking supporter would argue that. But he has shown signs that, for a kid getting over a knee recon so early in their career after such a promising start, are promising.

But he also hasn't been selected because of his lack of genuine form.....and there lies the difference.

And yes Jon's kicking is a weapon

Of course it is.

He actually played well in the first quarter when EF were kicking with a gale behind them. He was then stopped by a kid named Brett Dobson playing only his 18th WAFL game.

He actually played well in the first quarter when EF were kicking with a gale behind them. He was then stopped by a kid named Brett Dobson playing only his 18th WAFL game.

I hear that Brett Dobson is a tagging machine and nicknamed "vice like" in referrence to his ability to hold onto a player.

Many AFL scouts "from what ive heard" are going to watch this kid because he is the next big thing in tagging.

R Palmer did extremely well to get 21 touches and kick 2 goals on this future superstar in Dobson :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast has always been on the ball re addictions. What a laugh!
Unfortunately we learnt the hard way, which is why our drug and alcohol program is one of the better ones in the AFL now.

Hopefully we will avoid another Ben Cousins situation, or at least handle it differently to last time. Sometimes like Travis Tuck it happens regardless, but clubs are certainly becoming better in dealing with these sort of things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back