Preview R10: Changes v Pies, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Curtin has to look like a complete footballer over five quarters of football over two weeks apparently meanwhile we play McHenry and Murphy who deliver mistake after mistake every ******* week.....
I wonder what nicks would say if challenged that why do you drop Curtin etc for making some mistakes, refuse to pick dowling, taylor etc but accept error after error from mchenry and murphy. Don't gaslight us as we watch the same game you do and are keenly aware of their shortcomings.

I'd love to hear the reply

You just know that McHenry will get a two-year extension.

"We really appreciate what he brings to the side. Without him, we don't have the full puzzle as he fills a shape that no other player can replicate."

I wonder what nicks would say if challenged that why do you drop Curtin etc for making some mistakes, refuse to pick dowling, taylor etc but accept error after error from mchenry and murphy. Don't gaslight us as we watch the same game you do and are keenly aware of their shortcomings.

I'd love to hear the reply
It’s just a hobby for us.

Disgusting changes, genuinely spew worthy
The only change I wanted the club to make (Schoenberg) of the 3 I thought they would make, they didn't make.

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

A return!

Agh Nicksy you champion you got the team back together….

Murphy, McHenry, Scholl, Smith…

even Jonesy gets a crack

and the big man Rob in incredible form!

Those poor magpies.
You'd of thought we'd won a premiership with that lot given how many chances they get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to know what WaynesWorld19 thinks
Not enamoured by the changes ....I understand COLL are going with a medium size fwd line, but our depth is being exposed

We shouldn't have Ned & Murphy in the same team .....but there's no-one really to bring in

Hamill, Meh! ....Oscar Ryan must be close

Given the damning video of Crouch on Footy Classified .....he must be on the edge of being the sub .....it's that lack of two-way running that's always been the negative on Crouch
Time to move on from Crouch !

As opposed to every other player that has great games each week.. I mean that's why we're 3-5 right?

Seasons cooked. Anyone who agrees with Curtin out is also cooked
Curtin out makes a fair amount of sense. I was hoping he'd be retained but it's not surprising he was dropped. Was absolutely dreadful against Brisbane and Collingwood don't have many tall forwards so going with a shorter backline makes sense.

Some of the other retained players are difficult to understand, however.

Not enamoured by the changes ....I understand COLL are going with a medium size fwd line, but our depth is being exposed

We shouldn't have Ned & Murphy in the same team .....but there's no-one really to bring in

Given the damning video of Crouch on Footy Classified .....he must be on the edge of being the sub .....it's that lack of two-way running that's always been the negative on Crouch
No one?

Schoenberg for starters has been in better sanfl form than Murphy.

How do you logically explain this?

I thought Borlase would be an auto replacement for Worrall. We can't go in with Murthy and Ned. The club has gone mad.

How on earth has Schoenberg not even made the emergencies? Why do we need two talls?
Well we dropped 2 from the team, and replaced them with a half bank flanker and a high half forward....

Perhaps it still counts as a balanced team if you fill up the Emergencies?

No one?

Schoenberg for starters has been in better sanfl form than Murphy.

How do you logically explain this?
Murphy or Hamill are not playing midfield .....nor is Shoenberg a pressure forward .....he's a running mid / wing possibly

No one to bring in?

Curtin could have stayed.
Dowling has been very good and kicks goals
Schoenberg has been very good.
Taylor has been good and deserves some taste.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back