Votes: 31 63.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugh, Roughead (Hawks) is pissing me off so much. Pushes people in the back all day, jumps forward when he feels contact.

I usually like him, but * he's been cheap today.

Ugh, Roughead (Hawks) is pissing me off so much. Pushes people in the back all day, jumps forward when he feels contact.

I usually like him, but **** he's been cheap today.
I'd be okay with it if Lake was punished for doing the same thing.

Wasn't a fair match guys. Given your outs to drop a rotation early on killed it. Look forward to see you at full strength. Love the Bony. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cordy dropped, never to return. Done. He is done.

Harsh, very harsh. Ayce has had three one percenters!! Cmon Ayce just one kick, hell even one mark...

ABC commentators being very harsh on Ayce...."no idea" was the comment. Unjust.

only have ourselves to blame, you notice the top teams are all a pack on whingers, constantly crying to the umps... but our mob... nothing. PG needs to start sending please explain letters to the AFL and Umps, our players need to harras the umps every minute of every game, bombard them, then you get frees. but as it stands, they have no obligation to pay us free kicks, because there is no lash back.

Really? Pack of 6 Hawthorn blokes and two of our blokes and we kick it straight to them.

People have defended Cordy on here over the years. "Give him time", etc

He's the main example of our list not quite being there yet.

I usually like him, but **** he's been cheap today.

This is what the good teams do, we gain nothing at the end of the day not doing it.

Wasn't a fair match guys. Given your outs to drop a rotation early on killed it. Look forward to see you at full strength. Love the Bony. Cheers.

Not much you do against injuries...Good luck for the rest of the year.

Said it for a long time, nothing about Ayce Cordy is AFL standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back