Media Ragdolled

Remove this Banner Ad

You got ragdolled mate. I'm just spitting facts. Although that seems to happen every time you poke your greasy face in here...so it's no great achievement. You truly are the worst poster in the SFA.

"Spitting facts"

Are you mid 40's and conscious of your age?

"Spitting facts"

Every time you quote me or reply to me I click on the alert in the hope you've said something witty, funny or insightful. Every single time I am disappointed.

One day you'll get there Santoz. One day.

LOL!

This coming from Mr Vanilla, AceAndy lite.
And here comes the cavalry. Are you going to be Santoz' assistant this season ABV? Could you possibly fall any further?

"Spitting facts"

you cant give s**t to anyone.

Antonio BlueVein why do you defend this flog?

you know back in the day he was going up and down Chapel, in his Daewoo Cielo (re-badged as a mitsubishi, and with fake ralliart stickers), wearing his "Adidas" tracksuit (bought from Vic Market, so it had 4 stripes) and "adidas" trainers (new balances he painted white and then painted three stripes on), his white mans afro, and of course Johnny Farnham playing from his JVC stereo

you cant give sh*t to anyone.

you know back in the day he was going up and down Chapel, in his Daewoo Cielo (re-badged as a mitsubishi, and with fake ralliart stickers), wearing his "Adidas" tracksuit (bought from Vic Market, so it had 4 stripes) and "adidas" trainers (new balances he painted white and then painted three stripes on), his white mans afro, and of course Johnny Farnham playing from his JVC stereo
Yeah but he has nice hair.

Hi Ned,

Thanks for the compliment. Are you feeling ok?

How's the new club hunting going?

I thought that was just some dude with a mullet cleaning the toilets singing Sadie.

Oh look, the rage quitter is back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh look, the rage quitter is back.

Tigerturbulance told me if I didn't come back he was gunna rename himself the Bhagwan, and rebrand the Furies the Ragneeshis.

After seeing his concept art, I couldn't in good conscience do that to the Furies

There is three or four Bombers i would like to see rage quit.

:think: Well thats probably not true.

I would like to see about twenty of them rage quit.

There are*

There is three or four Bombers i would like to see rage quit.

:think: Well thats probably not true.

I would like to see about twenty of them rage quit.

Very presumptuous of you to post in a rag doll thread Acey .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back