Media Ragdolled

Remove this Banner Ad

Deeeerrrrrrrrrr der iz free or fore Bommerz dat ide lyke 2 c rayge quiet.
DEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Dude it's against site rules to quote posts from the Bombers LG PM on the board

I couldn’t help it. Nobody, and I ******* mean NOBODY, gets to call you a stupid campaigner but ME!

This is true friendship, TRUE camaraderie, true, um, yeah it’s ******* stoic. That’s what!

We should add each other on Facebook :hearteyes: :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SSwans2011 just got ragdolled by a group of S30 rookies. Could someone please call an ambulance to peel him off the pavement?
The fact that you think half a dozen of nuffs leaching onto a phoned in one liner about every other team in that thread being irrelevant is a win for those nuffs is embarrassing. Guess we're in for another season of the Dragons not being able to distinguish between shitposts and s**t posts.

The fact that you think half a dozen of nuffs leaching onto a phoned in one liner about every other team in that thread being irrelevant is a win for those nuffs is embarrassing. Guess we're in for another season of the Dragons not being able to distinguish between shitposts and sh*t posts.
Good on you for trying at least. It beats the usual flatline of recent Wonders match threads.

Good on you for trying at least. It beats the usual flatline of recent Wonders match threads.
I'm glad the Dragons are having a crack too.

Punching bags don't usually talk.

I'm glad the Dragons are having a crack too.

Punching bags don't usually talk.
We're in S30 now mate. Stop living in the past; how you used to see the Dragons is how I now see the Wonders. You just got pummeled by a bunch of rookies: I'm still chuckling.

Evolve or retire.

We're in S30 now mate. Stop living in the past; how you used to see the Dragons is how I now see the Wonders. You just got pummeled by a bunch of rookies: I'm still chuckling.

Evolve or retire.
Look at what the Dragons have produced over the last several seasons and you might begin to understand why somebody from a great club like the Wonders wouldn't place any value on your judgement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back