Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

So I was watching Netflix's 'Home Game,' and one of the episodes is on a Congalese wrestling league.

Spotted an interesting shirt in the crowd, bottom right.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
How good is the episode on Calcio Storico Fiorentino?

AFL replicas at over $100 is absolute daylight robbery, but holy fu** I've just had a gander at NRL jerseys and they can absolutely sit and swivel if they think I'm paying $170
Yep, I think the State of Origin ones are $200+

I couldn’t believe it when we moved to NSW and I discovered that.

Hi guys, I'm gonna interrupt your regular programming with this.

I've been diagnosed with quite high levels of anxiety and a lil bit of the big sad, I've known about this being a part of my life forever and a day but it was only early this year I went and sought help. Don't get me wrong here guys, I'm not trying to quantify myself by searching out likes , DMs of "OMG are you okay, NM_M???" or replies to this, i just think if this touches one person in this world somehow, even if they're just some weirdo lurker (I'm looking at you, Darrell) then I've done my bit for the world.

This song (among a number of others) has been a rock for me. I know guys, it's one of Green Day's shitty newish ones. I know. But it also sums up exactly how I feel. And maybe it'll help you reading this to comprehend what me and other people like me have going through our heads (Obviously I don't speak on behalf of everyone with mental health issues, we're all special little snowflakes)

"I don't want your sympathy
I don't want your honesty"

Are the two lines that have spoken to me more than anything because they ring true. If I'm putting out a call for help, I usually don't actually want help. I just want to talk about dumb s**t with someone. That's how easy it is to make someones day. Please guys talk to your friends I don't care how up-beat and bubbly they are because you probably don't know what's going on behind everything. you don't even have to drop the old "hey man, how's things?" or the classic "R U OK?". just chuck your pals a message. DM them, say hi, send them a stupid video. just something to remind them they mean something to others. And I don't mean in the groupchat. individually, talk to your mates. you never know how much they really need it.

I hope you're all doing well in this *in weird time, and if not then I truly hope it gets better for you :) there's plenty of little wins coming your way.

Also, Glycerine is a top 20 all time song don't @ me

I've been diagnosed with quite high levels of anxiety and a lil bit of the big sad, I've known about this being a part of my life forever and a day but it was only early this year I went and sought help. Don't get me wrong here guys, I'm not trying to quantify myself by searching out likes , DMs of "OMG are you okay, NM_M???" or replies to this, i just think if this touches one person in this world somehow, even if they're just some weirdo lurker (I'm looking at you, Darrell) then I've done my bit for the world.

This song (among a number of others) has been a rock for me. I know guys, it's one of Green Day's shitty newish ones. I know. But it also sums up exactly how I feel. And maybe it'll help you reading this to comprehend what me and other people like me have going through our heads (Obviously I don't speak on behalf of everyone with mental health issues, we're all special little snowflakes)

Are the two lines that have spoken to me more than anything because they ring true. If I'm putting out a call for help, I usually don't actually want help. I just want to talk about dumb sh*t with someone. That's how easy it is to make someones day. Please guys talk to your friends I don't care how up-beat and bubbly they are because you probably don't know what's going on behind everything. you don't even have to drop the old "hey man, how's things?" or the classic "R U OK?". just chuck your pals a message. DM them, say hi, send them a stupid video. just something to remind them they mean something to others. And I don't mean in the groupchat. individually, talk to your mates. you never know how much they really need it.

I hope you're all doing well in this fu**in weird time, and if not then I truly hope it gets better for you :) there's plenty of little wins coming your way.

My dude. As someone that’s had near death experiences myself with anxiety and depression, I’m proud you did the hard yards and got yourself some help. May be a long battle but it’s one that becomes much much easier with the right support and knowledge. Discovering my anxiety ticks was a big thing for me, and knowing how to manage them made me a lot stronger person.

proud of you my guy. You’re an asset to the board and I’m glad you’re hanging tough.

DM’s always open if you want to chat more. As aforementioned I’ve been through the wars myself, so happy to provide any advice or wisdom I can.

Last edited:

Are the two lines that have spoken to me more than anything because they ring true. If I'm putting out a call for help, I usually don't actually want help. I just want to talk about dumb sh*t with someone. That's how easy it is to make someones day. Please guys talk to your friends I don't care how up-beat and bubbly they are because you probably don't know what's going on behind everything. you don't even have to drop the old "hey man, how's things?" or the classic "R U OK?". just chuck your pals a message. DM them, say hi, send them a stupid video. just something to remind them they mean something to others. And I don't mean in the groupchat. individually, talk to your mates. you never know how much they really need it.

I hope you're all doing well in this fu**in weird time, and if not then I truly hope it gets better for you :) there's plenty of little wins coming your way.

First step is the hardest, congratulations for seeking help.

Onwards and upwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shows that even with sponsor logos, manufacturers can create some f**king iconic off-field wear.

they just don’t.

WLWLWLWLWL haha reacted to a post I made in the original RCT in 2015 when I was 11 and fu** I hate the old me. Beyond disturbing smh
Onward and upward, always. Sure, it's important to recognise past mistakes, but it's equally important to be proud of the progress you have made since then. There's nothing shameful about self improvement.

Besides, you were 11 lmao.

Onward and upward, always. Sure, it's important to recognise past mistakes, but it's equally important to be proud of the progress you have made since then. There's nothing shameful about self improvement.

Besides, you were 11 lmao.
Exactly my thinking. Crazy to think I’ve been on this site since I was 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back