Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having said that, apart from the war mongering and corporate toadyism she does have a much better idea about what the US needs in terms of healthcare than anyone else.

If she and Bill had implemented that health care package they chased in the 1990s the US would be in a lot better position right now.

She's still a shithead tho.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
That's the weirdest personality test I have ever taken.

1585489391250.png

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So have had a rough ride the last weeks or so, but something happened that lifted my spirits immensely. As you know my wife left me and for anyone that's hard to admit to or face.

So had a few dates last week, mostly horrific, one particular lass was a 4 level better swearer than nn. And it was all directed at me. ******* South Australians from Henley beach originally.

Anywho so I met this woman who's lovely and yeah got to chatting, she's a manager at the same level as my ex. The reason I say that is they work at the same place!! And would know each other.

******* lol!! Just a younger prettier version woohoo!! Some days you just get an unexpected win , even kicking into a stiff breeze, this will go down like a lead balloon.

I'm really ******* back now- enjoy this virus riddled day good people, I'm ******* going to.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So have had a rough ride the last weeks or so, but something happened that lifted my spirits immensely. As you know my wife left me and for anyone that's hard to admit to or face.

So had a few dates last week, mostly horrific, one particular lass was a 4 level better swearer than nn. And it was all directed at me. ******* South Australians from Henley beach originally.

Anywho so I met this woman who's lovely and yeah got to chatting, she's a manager at the same level as my ex. The reason I say that is they work at the same place!! And would know each other.

******* lol!! Just a younger prettier version woohoo!! Some days you just get an unexpected win , even kicking into a stiff breeze, this will go down like a lead balloon.

I'm really ******* back now- enjoy this virus riddled day good people, I'm ******* going to.

Social distancing TAO....social distancing.

There is no working class unfortunately.

Theres been a lot of changes in Australia since I left school ... Whinge about local politics all you like but globalisation and free trade have removed the working class. We'll end up with an underclass like in Britain unless this pandemic forces us to reevaluate what we do with the manufacturing industry.

This exhibits a level of common sense and logic that I suspect will be lost on most people.

The statists, in particular, will completely miss the point.

View attachment 850080
I pretty much agree with this 100%.

The trouble with you putting up s**t like this is that you can't discuss it in good faith. There might be some validity to what this bloke and others have said (and did too, I know who he is,) but it's not as simple as that and it's certainly not as simple as "he's right" or "he's wrong" but that's how you always front up. I imagine he thinks he is bet like Nelson Mandela and there is potentially some similarity.

The reality is the state won't go away. It's a concentration of power that will only be broken the sort of event this pandemic wasn't.

It's not even that bad a thing if people stop treating it like the country, instead of a management organisation with delusions of grandeur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back