Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention it extends into Social Media so there is no escapism from it.
That's the greater part of misunderstanding. There's the pull of social networks due to wanting to fit in with your peers, so when it turns bad it can be very hard to step away from.

So this is it hey. HT has apologised and Willie is playing. Looks like we're losing one of the good ones.

Didn't he make some claim last year he would leave Bigfooty and never went through with it?

Yeah he and FKASC I think. We're a board of welchers! Hell, I'll delete my account if they all delete their accounts.

Well it would mean FKASC coming back as FKAFKASC

There is also the BlackFlag badge available for welchers.... that can be dished out by the Admins and Super Mods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do usernames become up for grabs when someone deletes their account?

Asking for a friend.

No only if they change their name to something else. There was the classic moment when Pantskyle briefly change his name to Doctor Collosus and Quivorir created a new account with the Pantskyle name so he couldn't change it back.

Good times.

Last edited:
It's things like this which make the internet great, an interactive map of the polling places and what they have there (coffee, sausage sizzle, bacon and egg roll, cake stall etc)

https://democracysausage.org/

I used my uni email to start this account. At one point I made HoneyBadger36 for some presumably stupid joke and got instantly banned. Problem was I’d used my personal email for that and, because it’s banned, I can’t go in and delete the account or change the info. Now my HB35 account is in a state of perpetual terror, with no access to the email I set it up with and no changing to my proper personal email because HoneyBadger36 still technically owns it.

Let’s just have a mass Jonestown style purge and all delete our accounts #FoldForFivey

It's things like this which make the internet great, an interactive map of the polling places and what they have there (coffee, sausage sizzle, bacon and egg roll, cake stall etc)

https://democracysausage.org/
I voted today in early polling. Thought I'd get in early and beat the crowds.

An hour of queueing up later, and the joke's on me. Joint was packed.

I used my uni email to start this account. At one point I made HoneyBadger36 for some presumably stupid joke and got instantly banned. Problem was I’d used my personal email for that and, because it’s banned, I can’t go in and delete the account or change the info. Now my HB35 account is in a state of perpetual terror, with no access to the email I set it up with and no changing to my proper personal email because HoneyBadger36 still technically owns it.

Let’s just have a mass Jonestown style purge and all delete our accounts #FoldForFivey

Can you create another email account and link it to the HB35 name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back