Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

By the time you get to Mt Lawley there won't be any restaurants open on Beaufort St. You can't go too wrong with those choices. East Perth has some scabby pockets. Leederville is becoming quite popular.
On the other hand, as Mt Lawley goes downward, Inglewood seems to be on the rise.
I reckon Vic Park would be a great area to live, and therefore the Lathlain suggestion not such a bad one either.
Depends on your budget of course and what you actually look for in a suburb.

On the other hand, as Mt Lawley goes downward, Inglewood seems to be on the rise.
I reckon Vic Park would be a great area to live, and therefore the Lathlain suggestion not such a bad one either.
Depends on your budget of course and what you actually look for in a suburb.
Yeah I’ve been hearing a bit of positive chatter about Vic Park recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah, that reminds me, the downside of Rivervale is that whenever there's a strong easterly the chemtrails from the airport blow over. The upside is that the One World Order actually uses them to brainwash people into supporting West Coast, my more paranoid Fremantle supporting friends tell me.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, the downside of Rivervale is that whenever there's a strong easterly the chemtrails from the airport blow over. The upside is that the One World Order actually uses them to brainwash people into supporting West Coast, my more paranoid Fremantle supporting friends tell me.

Once you get used to the lizard people ruling over your life you realise they aren’t such a bad bunch of blokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back